ESPN Bias | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Bias

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
is blatenly clear. I cant even fathom why this piece of **** network plays the only negative videos of a player coming out of college when WE make our selection. These guys are ****ing pathetic and I hate that I even have to tune into the station just to watch the draft... Is there any other station to watch the draft on because I hate improving these ****ing clown shoes ratings!!!! GO MIAMI!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it.

There is no bias.

These dudes are analyst. They offer opinions. Some like Tannehill. Some don't. It's been split before we drafted him.

You dudes always cry BIAS anytime anyone says anything bad about a Miami player. People on ESPN have been killing the Jets Coples pick and none of you cry BIAS then.

No, under that scenario you laugh and agree.

IN that case they were showing drops because that is what they were talking about. The amount of times his receivers didn't run the right route or dropped the ball.

I noticed that too last night. Very Peculiar!!! Stuck out like a sore thumb as if the agenda table has already been set.

Bottom Line: the majority of BSPN are agenda-driven, often il-informed and sensationalist azzclowns.

****ing ESPN, NFLN better be working for me tonight, not another 4hrs of ESPN, god hear me give me NFLN................

I havent watched much of the analysis, but its sounded like most people really liked Tannehill, especially McShay, Mooch, and Gruden - the last 2 know first hand what a WCO QB should look like.

If we had passed on Tannehill, you better believe that these analysts would have directed a lot more negativity at Miami if we passed on a QB again.

You could take the route I use. I don't have the desire to sit and watch hours of ESPN or NFL Network coverage. What's the point? The internet can be used to look up research regarding Tannehill and others.

They were doing the same thing with Claiborne...showing missed open field tackles, etc. I don't know why no one has mentioned that....They just analyze and discuss necessary areas of improvement.

Amen, I can still get live/real-time updates, all the while doing any other crap that I've got on my plate.
All without the garbage ESPN spews, and the 4 minute mind numbing commercials that interrupt every 10 minutes.

Stop it.

There is no bias.

These dudes are analyst. They offer opinions. Some like Tannehill. Some don't. It's been split before we drafted him.

You dudes always cry BIAS anytime anyone says anything bad about a Miami player. People on ESPN have been killing the Jets Coples pick and none of you cry BIAS then.

No, under that scenario you laugh and agree.

Damnit J, you always come with the knockout punch.

Agree 100%.

is blatenly clear. I cant even fathom why this piece of **** network plays the only negative videos of a player coming out of college when WE make our selection. These guys are ****ing pathetic and I hate that I even have to tune into the station just to watch the draft... Is there any other station to watch the draft on because I hate improving these ****ing clown shoes ratings!!!! GO MIAMI!

Did you expect them to say we got the steal of the draft???

Bottom line is the only way to prove them wrong is to watch Tannehill play in the NFL...and from the looks of it, its not happening until 2013, thats why they are laughing

I highly recommend NFP.Com and MockingtheDraft.com ... these websites are very good and have good insight and analysis!!!

Back
Top Bottom