ESPN Cap news and notes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cap news and notes...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Scratching for salary cap room, the Dolphins will almost certainly complete a deal to rework the contract of MLB Zach Thomas, converting a $4.5 million roster bonus into guaranteed money, which allows them to prorate it, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reported on Feb. 13. Less certain is if K Olindo Mare's and DT Tim Bowens's accede to Dolphins wishes for reworked deals.
http://football.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia

c'mon TimBo and Mare - give it up for the team

Timbo already said he would play for a much smaller salary... Mare really needs to...he's the highest paid kicker in the league and probably isn't even a top 10 kicker at this point.....

pay timbo the $2.25 million, he deserves it, he played great last season, look somewhere else if you ask me...

Originally posted by HugeFinFan
Timbo already said he would play for a much smaller salary... Mare really needs to...he's the highest paid kicker in the league and probably isn't even a top 10 kicker at this point.....

Agreed, Mare hasn't lived up to his contract.

i agree on mare, but i doubt he takes kindly to is since its the second time were trying to get him to do it in a short period of time, even if it is deserved... chambers84, did you give up on your eagles team in the GM league because we have someone who wants to take it over and you havent posted in like a week i think

Tim Bowens deserves every penny... Bowens and Chester do the dirty work for the entire defense.. They take on 4 lineman together and they dominate the inerior.. I mean, absolutely DOMINATE..

Bowens and Chester are the men..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Tim Bowens deserves every penny... Bowens and Chester do the dirty work for the entire defense.. They take on 4 lineman together and they dominate the inerior.. I mean, absolutely DOMINATE..

Bowens and Chester are the men..

Hell yeah! Lowest opponent YPC in the league and the only team to not allow a 100-yard rusher!!!

Back
Top Bottom