espn.com nfl rumors on austin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn.com nfl rumors on austin

This speculation by ESPN makes no sense. In fact, there should be more credence to Parcells going that route for Vince Jackson...since there was already on record Parcells saying that he really likes Vince Jackson, a RFA, like Miles. Just saying...

Doesn't make any sense and its obviously pure speculation on the part of ESPN. If Parcells was going to give up the #12 and #74 picks it would be for Vincent Jackson, not Miles Austin.

Vincent Jackson, Cam Thomas and then trade back up into the 3rd round for say Eric Norwood or Jason Worilds would be a better scenario. But of course, you never know...
not so sure about that.Vincent seems to be mroe of a deep threat WR.His size lets him an unfair assignment against DBs.He has good speed for his size,but he cant take a 5-yard reception and turn it into a 65-yard gain.Miles seemed to do that all season long.

I would rather give up a 3rd for boldin, then sign dansby so we could go BPA in the draft. who do we pick with the 1st if we get dansby and boldin?

I would rather give up a 3rd for boldin, then sign dansby so we could go BPA in the draft. who do we pick with the 1st if we get dansby and boldin?
me too..I really want Brandon Graham....as far as Karlos,I think hes going to be a Dolphin w/in the first 2 hrs. of FA....

Cant believe some of you wouldnt want him, are you kidding me? This kid was dominating this year.

1 and a 3 too much to give up for austin, bp will rip them off again remember the 4th rounder for akin and fasano, lol. at least austin will come cheap, he proved he could be a number 1 wr

Cant believe some of you wouldnt want him, are you kidding me? This kid was dominating this year.

Its not that we dont want him, believe me, he would be a upgrade. But for the price of a 1st and a 3rd, its not worth it.

I mean I would rather have Graham/Mcclain + Boldin if we keep our 1st then just Miles Austin.

Dominating this year and invisible the other three. Personally if we trading those kinds of picks for receivers they need to have proven more.

I understand the hesitation but if you wait until Austin becomes a bonified #1 receiver with a few 1200 yard seasons and Pro Bowls under him we will never be able to grab him.

And all this love for Marshall - that guy is a basket case. He'll have one good quite year and then be complaining about the offense, his touches, practice, his QB, the paint on the walls ..... After Porter you really want to do this again?

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Sure, I'd love to have a WR like Austin, but at the same time, trading away 2 very promising high draft picks seems a bit much in my opinion. I would probably feel more supportive of this trade rumor if we were drafting at the back end, but we're not, we're selecting at #12 overall this year. I think we need to keep those picks, and continue to fill the holes on this roster with them. Both sides of the ball still need plenty of help, and those two picks will help us continue our ongoing re-building process....

~BK~

we need a number 1, not MIles Austin

Miles Austin is like the definition of a number one... hes physical, great hands, excellent route runner, and he has the speed to get behind corners...

people dont seem to realize how good he is... when i watch him play i seriously think hes going to be the best WR in the league possibly as soon as next season...

guy is amazing

we need a number 1, not MIles Austin

Exactly.....Dallas is out of their minds if they think Austin is worth a 1st & a 3rd, and if a team were to spend it, they would really look stupid....hope it's not us.

I like Austin....for a much cheaper price.

All that don't want him just wanna drink on draft day.. This is a no brainer.. 1st and a 3rd.. I'll do that rather than draft Dez and who ever we get with the 3rd.. I had Austin in my Fantasy Football and he,s a Beast.. Future star in the making.. Plus the man can block.. He,s awesome.. Do it BP.. Get this done...

Back
Top Bottom