Espn Doesn't Like Miami Offensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Doesn't Like Miami Offensive Line

Absolutely. The line has been the biggest issue with our offense for years. The moves so far have been decent, but at this point, it's hard to say how much it's improved.

I think just about every team in the league would agree that some improvement is possible, the real question is what level of urgency they assign to it. As far as the Dolphins are concerned, they seem to have a sense of urgency, they just haven't been very good at evaluating talent. Having said all of that I do believe that they have made greater strides in addressing it this year and by the end of the year we'll see that they were able to put together a medium to decent line, barring injuries. Compared to past years that's something to be excited about. Also, ESPN is lame.

I think we have depth and are at least as good as last year probably better. We need a great oline coach and RT to improve his pocket awareness that would help tons.

We will be the laughing stock off all of these sites due to our lack of name recognition. I think we will be much improved this year but our respect will have to be earned on the field, I have no problem with that. I dare anyone to fine a more bland team on paper without digging in.

We will surprise a lot of people this year.

ESPN liking or disliking the Miami Dolphins is because Miami has firmly placed themselves in the irrelevant category. Winning consistently has a way of changing those things. And Miami is one injury away on that oline, from being the perennial mess we all have come accustomed to.

We better hope Sitton has a year or 2 left in that body. That Kilgore is actually decent and available. And Tunsil takes the next step. Whomever is the starter at RG come week 1, cant be any worse than Bushrod. So that's a win. As for James, he needs tape to get his green.

Tunsil is in his second season as full time starter at LT, Sitton is an upgrade over Larsen which having that talent next to him should help Tunsil. Kilgore is as good as Pouncey, except he can practice. Davis/Larsen is not going to be worse than a beat up Bushrod. James has been our best and most consistent lineman when healthy the last three years. Asiata, Young, and Brendal are solid backups. I know we are not Dallas or Tennessee but this is by far the most complete OL we have had since Long and Incognito were bounced.

What a load of ****. It’s as if ESPN and everyone had Miami going 12-4 every year WITH Landry and Pouncey and they only now will suck.

Get out with this ****.

Back
Top Bottom