ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation

“(The offensive line coach) comes up with the blocking schemes, comes up with the protection schemes, has input on what goes on in the offense. It is a very technical and difficult job and there are very few good ones around the league,” Schefter said.

Oh, joy! That's encouraging.

“(The offensive line coach) comes up with the blocking schemes, comes up with the protection schemes, has input on what goes on in the offense. It is a very technical and difficult job and there are very few good ones around the league,” Schefter said.

Oh, joy! That's encouraging.

Based on our O line play, I'd say those few didn't extend to us anyway.

Meh. Addition through subtraction. Might as well play without a OL coach. He was just a check collector anyways.
Now if someone has a video of Cutler snorting a little white powder (which would explain his zombie-like appearances on the field) I am even more happy.

I'm not so sure about that. Gase is already calling offensive plays, now he needs to act as Oline coach too? While also acting as head coach? Seems like he could use some help.

I can certainly understand Gase's loyalty. I like that he sticks by his coaches. Even with Foerster, he wasn't a dick about it. I don't think any assistant coach would want to play for a HC that is constantly churning the staff. Hopefully, that will bode well for us in the future when he is trying to improve his staff.

I'm not so sure about that. Gase is already calling offensive plays, now he needs to act as Oline coach too? While also acting as head coach? Seems like he could use some help.

If we dont bring in a new coach the assistsnt OL coach (played for gase in denver) will step up, not the head coach

A good leader hires the right people for the right job. A good leader also has a backup plan. In this case he should have a capable assistant. Forget the coke sniffing, what if one of the coaches is out with sickness, injury or any other personal issues? The world stops spinning? Gase wants to be a head coach it comes with more responsibilities than just the glory of a victory. The best coaches rise up facing adversity.

I don't know, but I don't buy it. I mean, who would call Foerster 'technically savvy' or savvy period. He couldn't even keep his twenty rolled up tight without it coming apart.

The team is being given an excuse card to play and I highly doubt they play it.

I could be completely wrong, but I just can't fathom how an oline coach is little more than a motivational speaker.

Meh. Addition through subtraction. Might as well play without a OL coach. He was just a check collector anyways.
Now if someone has a video of Cutler snorting a little white powder (which would explain his zombie-like appearances on the field) I am even more happy.

Coke doesn't make you a Zombie, it does the opposite, Cutler would probably benefit from it.

Back
Top Bottom