ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow

Cool story! Yeah, I like teasing about Tebow but have nothing against him. Not surprised he is a nice guy. That being said, why would anyone be interested in the slightest in his Tua evaluation? haha

There is a lot of interesting recent footage of Saban breaking down Tua, knowing all he knows about him, slowing down plays, using CGI graphics to highlight the reads. Its amazing! Who would honestly put merit into what Tebow thinks about Tua lol I find this amusing.
Why? Two Time National Champ QB in the SEC evaluating an SEC QB? He announces games every week on SEC network during college football season. Who else of the four on there have done anything? I like hearing from the players that actually did it besides a bunch of talking heads that know nothing.

"enabled, spoiled rich kid"

Thank you for being real. And its apparent with alot of people who cant stand the man. He is a perfect storm for some to dislike.
Is he? The guy is a good looking, successful, 2 time national champion that inspired his team and has helped 1000s through his words and his charities. he never has a negative word even though so many try to tear him down. Sure, he's goofy and he gets a lot of flack for his I'm from Mayberry delivery.

Hate on his delivery but the guy is 10 million percent real and he'd help you change a tire in a blizzard on the side of the highway while you rag on him in a second. Like Danny said, there should be more people like Tebow. The world would be a better place.

fair enough ... i respect your opinion ... I am not trying to argue over Tebow lol... simply think he is not as "real" as some think ... it's only one mans opinion and means nothing ...

You're right ... many that couldn't cut it on the field do the same thing ... you're right many attempt something else and some fail ....

I never said he WAS rich or entitled ... I said he came off as that to me ... meaning when I see him or hear him I see and hear something different than you do ... that's all

I may have come off a little strong. It’s strange as I used to clown on him as a pro prospect. My friend thought he was the greatest. Funny but he annoyed me at the time but over time I saw that I was wrong. He is such a positive life force and has stayed true to who he is. But your right we all have opinions and that is what makes debate great.

Flirted? He invited me to go bowling lmao.. Damn you must have done some interesting bowling in your day.

Its all good and you are absolutely right though we can differ on opinions, I just wish you'd be different and open to changing your opinion on this one. Its all good though I know Tebow is the most polarizing figure in pro sports

I was joking about the flirting part.... I've long suspected that there was a "hidden" reason behind his virgin claims.

But like I said, bro, I'm all good with people expressing different opinions.

I respect Tim Tebow the college football player and that's where it ends for me. I'll just leave it at that.

ok ... please enlighten me to what I am hiding .... you seem to be able to analyze me through my comments ...

Tell me why my words are "far more telling" and tell me why you think I care ... seriously :shrug:

I'm just taking what you say at face value.

Coupled with things that were said on blogs and such while he played. He rubs some of you the wrong way for very specific reasons. And I listed them already. You in turn followed with verbiage that confirmed my thoughts.

Is he? The guy is a good looking, successful, 2 time national champion that inspired his team and has helped 1000s through his words and his charities. he never has a negative word even though so many try to tear him down. Sure, he's goofy and he gets a lot of flack for his I'm from Mayberry delivery.

Hate on his delivery but the guy is 10 million percent real and he'd help you change a tire in a blizzard on the side of the highway while you rag on him in a second. Like Danny said, there should be more people like Tebow. The world would be a better place.

Damn man. I agree.

Go back and read all my posts on this topic in this thread. It puts this particular post into context.

I was joking about the flirting part.... I've long suspected that there was a "hidden" reason behind his virgin claims.

But like I said, bro, I'm all good with people expressing different opinions.

I respect Tim Tebow the college football player and that's where it ends for me. I'll just leave it at that.

So you suspected he was...

A priest?

Maybe the one time you met him and talked to him he put on his "TV" persona? ... who knows but a one chance meeting with a bowling invitation doesn't really move the fake needle IMO ... dude is living off timing and "perceived reputation" ... Some folks are born silver spoon in hand ... he is "The Fortunate Son" ... (my apologies to Creedance)

Not that it really means anything, but I work in Film & TV, and I've worked with some of the biggest divas you've heard of.

Shot a Jockey commercial with Tim, we were basically joined at the hip for two days. There's nothing fake about him. He is who he is. I can sort of see what Gonzo meant by "corny" but all in all, he's genuine.

I can't really stand the Gators, and wasn't a fan of Tebow Mania. But meeting him changed my outlook on him completely and I couldn't have more respect for the man.

Are you really... missing this wow?

Apparently I am a little slow on the uptake Rev, picked a bad time to quit caffeine. Help a brother out. Hey we don't always agree but we have Tua, lol.

Back
Top Bottom