ESPN First Take discusses Josh Freeman signing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discusses Josh Freeman signing

Why on earth would you follow him on Twitter? He's a shock journalist, nothing more.

Its best to judge young QBs on the balance of their entire body of work. Freeman, for whatever reason, never built on that. In fact, he has declined, yet Bayless conveniently ignores that. Likewise, RT has improved every yr and is on an ascendant trajectory.

I mean he also said Brandon Weeden should have been taken with the fourth overall pick sooo.....

Exactly as Gonzo said, shock journalist.

[video=youtube;FD8WRYHCmVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8WRYHCmVg[/video]

Well 27 TDs and 6 ints is better than 27 TDs and 12 ints.

He is stating facts although Tannenhill is 10000x the QB Freeman is.

Skip Bayless hall of fame - Vick, vince young, tim tebow and johnny football enough said

I don't have a major problem with what he said.....Josh Freeman's sophmore year was better than Tannehills year 3....the difference is Tannehill is ascending and Freeman digressing.

I love the signing because it competition....because if god forbid Tannehill goes down....we may catch lighting in a bottle.

Matt Moore is a good backup....but I have little faith in him getting us anywhere should Tannehill go down.

This will be interesting................

this argument didnt piss me off as bad as it did to some. i like what i see in tannehill, i like what i have seen in moore, and i have seen a flash in the pan with freeman. so we have two solid qb's with a question mark qb who could surprise... things have been worse in miami. the qb position is set and i couldnt ask for more. remember when we thought that was the only thing missing? im ready to fix the smaller holes and move forward

Through 48 games I just looked at the stats.

Tanny

W-L
23-25
TD-INT
63-42

Freeman
W-L
21-27
TD-INT
67-50

The wheels really fell off for Freeman after game 48. He had two 4 int games and only 3 more wins. RT is only one win behind Freeman's career total. He is 17 behind his career total, and 25 int behind. So RT can go 2-14 this year with 18 td and 26 int to match Freeman's totals.

I get the sense from reading everyone's post so far that most seem a bit threatened by this josh freeman signing. If the qb was a complete scrub or non factor I doubt we would be having such a lengthy debate on this. My take is josh freeman is good enuff to atleast provide some competition to both moore and tannehill for whatever reason I also feel that if for some strange reason freeman ends up performing better out of the 2 there still wouldn't be any approval for starting him but possibly talks of getting some value for him in a future trade.

I get the sense from reading everyone's post so far that most seem a bit threatened by this josh freeman signing. If the qb was a complete scrub or non factor I doubt we would be having such a lengthy debate on this. My take is josh freeman is good enuff to atleast provide some competition to both moore and tannehill for whatever reason I also feel that if for some strange reason freeman ends up performing better out of the 2 there still wouldn't be any approval for starting him but possibly talks of getting some value for him in a future trade.
Guy is a team killing ex druggie who flamed out... Not impressed.

Jalen Rose exposes Skip Brainless for the liar he is

Water Pistol Pete Bayless
[video=youtube;mLH0wOK92pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLH0wOK92pg[/video]

Back
Top Bottom