ESPN First Take discusses Josh Freeman signing | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discusses Josh Freeman signing

I feel like he'll be cut before the season starts like Quinn.

Never listen to Bayless or Steven A.....ones a moron and the other is a racist who views everything In black and white.

Bayless is a moron but Stephen A Smith Racist? Come on man

this thread shows exactly why they say stuff like this.

7 pages discussing espn because of a comment about our third string qb?

Its like when people say that media guys like Glenn Beck are stupid morons, no he isnt, he is a genuis, he talks crap and people lap it up and pay him millions to do it. People attack for it, getting him more free publicity and free sympathy from his target demographic who then pay him millions more. Genuis and I applaud him for it.

Proof of this? Outside of Obama I would struggle to name 5 American politicians - but I know all about Glenn Beck and his shows. First take is exactly the same thing, and people seem to lap it up.

I am sure Freemans agent asked him for a favor and Tannenbaum signed him to accomplish that. He will get cut early on and then get picked up somewhere else for the season. All the agent wanted was the media attention he is getting now.

If it is any reason other than the one listed above I will be mad.

I'd like to cordially invite Skip Bayless to eat a bag of dicks.

Signing Freeman off the trash pile was a good move. If we can rehabilitate his image, he could be a valuable back up and good insurance in case RT gets hurt.
Let him battle it our with Matt Moore. Both Moore or Freeman could be worth something in a trade. Maybe a decent pick at some point going forward?
We easily have the deepest QB position in the NFL. 2 first round picks and a proven QB that can win games.
I really like the signing.
Bayless liked the Freeman the player, and that is fine. He was wrong about him as a man/maturity. His disregard for RT and his accomplishments is foolish however.
As a man, RT is much more mature and responsible as a player, and has improved his game consistently to a top 10 QB with more growth coming. We have not seem RT at his best yet.
Freeman may have already peaked, we will find out.
I hope RT makes him eat his words this year. He will never say anything good about him.

There is no lightning in a bottle - there won't be any career resurrection.

If there was even a slight chance of it - the giants or Vikings would not have cut him.

He is only a name. His game sucks big monkey ball...

espn and fox news. go to channels for those who want to learn abso-****ing-lutely nothing

I get the sense from reading everyone's post so far that most seem a bit threatened by this josh freeman signing. If the qb was a complete scrub or non factor I doubt we would be having such a lengthy debate on this. My take is josh freeman is good enuff to atleast provide some competition to both moore and tannehill for whatever reason I also feel that if for some strange reason freeman ends up performing better out of the 2 there still wouldn't be any approval for starting him but possibly talks of getting some value for him in a future trade.
No, I really like the signing. It's low cost and he has the potential to be a good arm in training camp and maybe more. Josh Freeman had the terrible misfortune to land Greg Schiano as a Head Coach and subsequently smash his self confidence. There is still a possibility that Freeman can recover and add value. Let's see what Josh can do with little pressure. If he flames out there is negligible cost and if he does well, he represents additional backup QB insurance.

Back
Top Bottom