ESPN First Take discusses Ryan Tannehill extension | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discusses Ryan Tannehill extension

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Wtll6z0krTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Wtll6z0krTQ[/video]

can't stand either of their voices or back and forth drama....

so if anyone wants to summarize what they said, that'd be great.

Saw this in the morning today. The only thing I could think of while Skip was talking was how much bull**** was falling out of his mouth. I still remember when he said Weeden was going to be better than Tannehill, and he would've take him #4 overall in that draft. As far as Stephen A. goes....he just needs to stick to basketball.

Skip is a documented hater he gets ratings by hating everyone outside the Cowboys and Patriots. Worthless show

can't stand either of their voices or back and forth drama....

so if anyone wants to summarize what they said, that'd be great.

From what I remember:

Skip: Skip still believes Tannehill is just another guy at QB and doesn't think he will ever lead Miami to the superbowl. He brought up the team win-loss record for the last three years, and said it's just not good enough. Also mentioned his completion percentage on his deep throws.

Stephen A: He thinks Tannehill is a pretty good qb that has shown improvement, and has the potential to be "great". I think he mentioned the receiving corp changes, as he believes it will help Tannehill out. Also brought up that our running game hasn't helped him out much. Lastly, he mentioned the contracts of Crappernick, and Dalton comparing the guaranteed money that was given to Tanny, says he was worth it.

Skip doesn't like RT17 because he said RG3 and Weeden would be better QB's than RT17 before any of them were even drafted.

As per usual Skip always leaves out how wrong he is about Weeden and RG3 when he talks about RT17.

Skip is your AVG media guy, he's all about telling half a truth to advance his POV.

Watching those two scream at each other pretending like they know what they're talking about is like watching two midgets trying to hump a doorknob.

I almost never agree with anything Steven A. Smith says but what he says is spot on in this video. Not because he is supportive of the deal for Tannehill but the reasons he offers for the deal are right on the money 1) who ya gonna find better right now 2) it isn't that much money and 3) team cohesion.

Once the other guys on that list sign contracts, Tannehill's contract is going to look great, especially if he performs on a good to high level on the field.

Skip says "unless three years down the road you're mired in mediocrity" News flash Skip, what the **** has the last decade with 12+ QB's been?

Skip is a documented hater he gets ratings by hating everyone outside the Cowboys and Patriots. Worthless show

Funny thing is, he rips Tannehill for going 8-8 the last 2 years, but before this year, his Cowboys had 3 straight 8-8 seasons.... LOL.

I never miss the show. I love how they go at it. They make me laugh.

I never miss the show. I love how they go at it. They make me laugh.

I used to watch this show everyday when it first aired and was still called "Cold Pizza". Over the past few years it has gone to complete crap though, so I don't care much for it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom