ESPN has the Miami Dolphins picking #3 overall in next years draft... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN has the Miami Dolphins picking #3 overall in next years draft...

4-5 All Pro players on a team is a LOT
I never said 4-5 all pro players. The names of prospects I listed were just early top prospects and I was saying snagging one more top prospect like that would be nice.

And 4-5 top level players is what it takes to be a top team. I’m not saying they have to necessarily be named an all pro but at least in the conversation for top 5 or so player at their position. Take KC for example Mahomes, Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones, Tyrann Mathieu. NE recently Brady, Gronk, Gilmore, McCourty.

I never said 4-5 all pro players. The names of prospects I listed were just early top prospects and I was saying snagging one more top prospect like that would be nice.

And 4-5 top level players is what it takes to be a top team. I’m not saying they have to necessarily be named an all pro but at least in the conversation for top 5 or so player at their position. Take KC for example Mahomes, Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones, Tyrann Mathieu. NE recently Brady, Gronk, Gilmore, McCourty.

I can agree with that

Hilarious that we do have the 3rd pick in the draft, except it's the Texans, lol!
Yup! The Texans are going to give us Watson and their 1st round pick each year for the next three years just for Tua....

Wow. That's harsh. We might not be in the AFC championship game but I think we are certainly improved over next season. ESPN are Dolphins haters......
If that is the case we will need to draft another QB.

Back
Top Bottom