ESPN Insider: Fins' future plans at RB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Insider: Fins' future plans at RB

is it smart to run your mouth when you don't know all the facts?

I remember a certain a-hole jet fan laughing when we passed on Kindle, it seems like those who needed to know about Kindle knew. meanwhile the Hair had Kindle as BPA for pick after pick and you just laugh your *** off.

seems to me the smart thing to do would be to realize when you don't know everything

even with those facts he still may have seen Kindle as the best player available. I respect Kiper but like any other self professed guru they dont know everything. Kiper is one of the main reasons sports drafting has gotten the coverage and exposure that it has now. Kiper basically made a field out of something that wasnt there at the independent level. Kiper has been the face of the draft while many of the others have only been known a few years at best.

even with those facts he still may have seen Kindle as the best player available. I respect Kiper but like any other self professed guru they dont know everything. Kiper is one of the main reasons sports drafting has gotten the coverage and exposure that it has now. Kiper basically made a field out of something that wasnt there at the independent level. Kiper has been the face of the draft while many of the others have only been known a few years at best.

I'm not a huge fan of him, or Todd McGay. For the amount of speculation that goes into the draft, they report their opinions like they are news, instead of a mere speculation. I guess that is the kind of self righteousness you have when you get paid for your opinion, but it gets annoying how much they will praise or rip a player who ends up doing the complete opposite from what they thought, or in their case "knew". Yeah they know much more than the average person when it comes to college prospects, but does it really do these kids any good to have their face all over ESPN when they haven't played a snap yet?

If there is one thing I hate about professional athletes and the media world is the EGO.

If Sheets and Hilliard pan out, I see us losing R&R Express and we will draft a top rookie. If Ricky stays, I still see Ronnie leaving.

With Ronnie's inability to stay healthy and Ricky getting older, I think that they draft a RB in next year's draft.

If ronnie is healthy they'll most likel keep him or keep rickey, remembet sheets is still in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom