ESPN Insider grades the NFL free agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Insider grades the NFL free agents

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
I don't know who else has this service but one thing I can't figure out is how they can list Jaime Nails higher than Todd Wade. Also lists Ogun with a rating of 74. Grant Wistrom is a 75. Eric Hicks is also a 74. WTF?

OGUN IS A STUD!!!!

It shows you how much credibility that article has, OGUN might be better than JT at this point with the PHINS, I really want him back in the aqua and orange! You have to have two studs on the ends for this defense to be successful! A name to not count out on this D is EDDIE MOORE!! He gives us some serious depth at the OLB position, and he is a player! TRUST ME!

I want Ogun to come back too, but there is no way he is better than JT. Even with his break out year last year, he wasn't getting doubled because of JT. Taylor gets doubled often tripled team and puts up 2 or 3 less sacks than Ogun. I think they are a great tandem and hopefully we keep them together.

Originally posted by Kistner10
I want Ogun to come back too, but there is no way he is better than JT. Even with his break out year last year, he wasn't getting doubled because of JT. Taylor gets doubled often tripled team and puts up 2 or 3 less sacks than Ogun. I think they are a great tandem and hopefully we keep them together.

JT was NEVER triple-teamed and in fact I saw him double-teamed LESS often than I saw Ogun being double-teamed. JT was often "chipped" by a RB coming out of the backfield or a TE breaking off on a route... but that is NOT a double-team. JT was not playing with the same focus and determination that he was prior to last year and THAT is why he was less effective. Hopefully he will regain his previous form but last year... Ogun was the better player.

JT at his best vs. Ogun at his best... JT wins that hands down. But like I said last year. JT was not his usual self and Ogun was only a step down from what JT was at his top form, so Ogun was the better player.

Top 10 Pick

I love JT but what people don't realize is that OGUN would have been a top ten pick in the 2000 draft if he didn't blow his knee out! The guy is young and is healthy again! He had knee injury that was similar to McGahee at Indiana, and that's why he was picked up as free agent. They both complement each other,and I think he has alot of big plays left to give us on D!! Pass Rushers are a COMMODITY in the NFL and 2 of them make so much more DANGEROUS!!

I think with Jason Taylor on the otherside that JT can make D. Bowens into the kind of player O-Gun and Trace Armstrong were.

From what I have heard, Grisbey (excuse the spelling) is the man to watch if Ogun does leave.

they double teamed JT early and Ogun just played excellent then they started to notice Ogun and they double teamed him wherever they could but didnt matter. Ogun has more power than JT. Not that JT is anything to sneer at. JT is strong for his size too, but ogun can take on more and still make a play. JT can run people down and get in there quick. They are both great.

Back
Top Bottom