espn insider says.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn insider says....

If Brees signs with New Orleans and we lose out on Patrick Ramsey, I say we wait for the draft. Think about it; the Jets will have Ramsey, Houston is bringing Carr back, New Orleans will have Brees. These are the 3 teams everyone says will draft the Cutler, Leinhart and Vince Young and if they lock
themselves into big contracts the will not turn and draft a QB. Which leaves at least one QB for us to get without trading up.

burghPhinFan said:
from kffl

Well, Nick is firm in his demand of having a QB that we know will be able to throw the football next year before paying ridiculous money. Anyone willing to pay that much for an injured throwing shoulder is desperate and basically rolling the dice and hoping everything turns out OK. (Kind of like giving a 2nd round pick for a 3rd string QB who had a couple decent games a few years earlier.) Time to let some other team make those kind of desperation decisions.

SR 7 said:
show me the pepper.....same here

Me three!

clear.gif

Why would Brees care if NO matches us or not? To get paid the same amount to play in NO or Miami? Brees is not a transitional free agent or anything. There's no rules in free agency about who you can or can't sign with.

If Brees signs with NO it would show us what he is about. Not playoffs or championships, just money. I hope Saban doesn't overpay for him.

first, can the grammar police and the anti-grammar police please move on...second, culpepper is a mistake. i say that purely in terms of his physical condition, specifically referring to him having a blown knee and him being a head case.

Back
Top Bottom