ESPN Insider | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Insider

Phins34

Favorite Player: Sammy Smith
Reaction score
Front page of ESPN.com it says dolphins are thinking of trading for a big-time back. If anyone can read this, I would like to know what they are talking about. If they are talking about us trading our pic with the bucs so we can take a RB or us trading with Indy or Seattle for Edge or Shaun. Thanks.

wow, they have only been saying this since week 8 of last season.

Edge and Alexander are the 2 big name backs out there. both franchised, both didnt sign.

its not rocket science....

It talks about us giving up a pick in next year's draft for one of them. It mentions our first in 06, which I would not do, but I would give our second.

ch19079 said:
wow, they have only been saying this since week 8 of last season.

Edge and Alexander are the 2 big name backs out there. both franchised, both didnt sign.

its not rocket science....

Edge signed the 1-year franchise tender from the Colts....Alexander hasn't signed in Seattle.

ESPN Insider: Trade for a Big Time Back?

Hey I am wondering if anyone has checked out the front page of ESPN.com lately. It says who the niners are talking to the QBs, then it mentions "The Dolphins are thinking about a trade for a big-time back." Is anyone an ESPN insider to find out what this is about? Very curious as to what it says....

sports24/7 said:
It talks about us giving up a pick in next year's draft for one of them. It mentions our first in 06, which I would not do, but I would give our second.

Imagine if we got one of them for just a second rounder NEXT year?

NorthFinFan85 said:
Hey I am wondering if anyone has checked out the front page of ESPN.com lately. It says who the niners are talking to the QBs, then it mentions "The Dolphins are thinking about a trade for a big-time back." Is anyone an ESPN insider to find out what this is about? Very curious as to what it says....

Our 1st rounder in 06 draft for Edge or Shaun Alexander

NorthFinFan85 said:

haven't heard anything yet

O thanks, all of a sudden this news resurfaces again in possible trade. Maybe we could get one or the other for a 2nd rounder this year or next?

NorthFinFan85 said:
O thanks, all of a sudden this news resurfaces again in possible trade. Maybe we could get one or the other for a 2nd rounder this year or next?

As sweet as that would be, I HIGHL doubt we get one of the two best rushers in the NFL for JUST a 2nd rounder.

Agent51 said:
Imagine if we got one of them for just a second rounder NEXT year?

and imagine if that secound rounder came from TB in the trade for this years #2 overall down to #5 along with a 3rd this year.

jackpot.

Agent51 said:
Only if Wicky Rilliams isnt coming back I hope.

finresurrection said:
and imagine if that secound rounder came from TB in the trade for this years #2 overall down to #5 along with a 3rd this year.

jackpot.

it'd be like edge or alexander for FREE, lol

Agent51 said:

It also says they don't beleve Gruden willl move up to #2, and while he like Smith, will take Mike Williams or Carnell Williams at #5.

Says we are more likely to get Edge or Alexander if we take Smith.

Back
Top Bottom