ESPN Just reported... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Just reported...

KillerDolphins

Starter
Reaction score
ESPN Just reported not dolphin related...

Phillip Rivers has signed with the chargers and will report to camp bright and early in the morning.

Please! Carry on

Thanks for the stupid post that has nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins. When I saw this thread, I thought they were talking about us going after a RB or something.

Now you see! right there! Wannspiel could have made a trade to get Rivers! Man we suck!

:D

yeah seriously i got sooo excited clicking on this...who cares about rivers.....when the dolphins sign someone then post something

I changed the title so dont get your panties in a bunch :shakeno:

we have another 18 weeks and maybe even more if we're lucky so relax :cooldude:

finfan54 said:
Now you see! right there! Wannspiel could have made a trade to get Rivers! Man we suck! :D

Yeah we could have traded Ogun to the Chargers for Rivers!! It would have been equal value...one Pro Bowl DE for a future Pro Bowl QB!! Spielman messed up!! Our front office is a joke!! Why can't you all see that?!!....you are all sheep following the herd...while I am a "realist"!!

;) :evil: lol

Noodle Arm said:
Yeah we could have traded Ogun to the Chargers for Rivers!! It would have been equal value...one Pro Bowl DE for a future Pro Bowl QB!! Spielman messed up!! Our front office is a joke!! Why can't you all see that?!!....you are all sheep following the herd...while I am a "realist"!!

;) :evil: lol
oh, my baaaaaaddd. i thought it was called being a fan through thick and thin. I am a positive fan, doesn't make me more a sheep than you or less a realist.

LtDan662002 said:
oh, my baaaaaaddd. i thought it was called being a fan through thick and thin. I am a positive fan, doesn't make me more a sheep than you or less a realist.

Whoa...I was being sarcastic. It was a joke, hence the smileys and "lol" at the bottom of my post.

Back
Top Bottom