ESPN Message board ...John Clayton reports.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Message board ...John Clayton reports....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Someone on the ESPN Message board stated that John Clayton reported the Jets are the only one interested in Law since Pittsburcgh is high on McCfadden.

Only if we could get him for a reduced rate. We just picked up some good defense in the draft.

BZ

Law is going to have to accept nobody will pay him what he "feels" he deserves. Nobody is sure how he will recover from his injury. His best bet would be to sign a one year offer, play well, and then get one more good payday.

I could care less if the puke green schmucks sign Law. He's done. The guy can barely walk. It'll be fun watching Jet fans b*tch and moan about the guy come October.

OutsideObserver said:
at least we will still be in contention in October

Sure you will. :rolleyes: I'm assuming you mean BEFORE Chandelier Pussington has his annual out-for-the-year injury and you have to rely on Ears to get it done. Good luck with that. :roflmao:

FireWrongstedt said:
Sure you will. :rolleyes: I'm assuming you mean BEFORE Chandelier Pussington has his annual out-for-the-year injury and you have to rely on Ears to get it done. Good luck with that. :roflmao:

As opposed to what? The Dolphins playing meaningless football to the few hundred people who show up to watch them in December?

BZ

Back
Top Bottom