ESPN News about to talk about draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN News about to talk about draft.

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
After commercial they will be talking about the top of the draft.

It may be a repeat but just thought I would give you guys a heads up.

"The 49ers are going to take Smith... or Rodgers. Maybe Benson or Rolle"

It's more garbage from a guy who knows nothing. We're not running a clock controlled offense anymore.

DreamWeaver said:
was this thread really necessary...I mean it says nothing.:shakeno:

He was letting us know they were going to talk about the draft. Was your post really necessary?

This is going to be a very interesting draft. Nobody knows nothing on what really going to happen not even the top teams picking.

We've been through the few phases

End of season -- draft hype begins

Combines, workouts -- Hype concludes with opinions, beliefs

News begins to pan out slowly -- Opinions are formed. Rumors turn into tornadoes.

This current time -- News becomes repeated. ESPN pretty much have nothing new. We all get mildly agigitated.

Draft time -- I can breath again. Aaah

Randy mueller says TB has a Legitimate chance to trade up with us at #2...He says they need a QB too...and by the looks of it Griese can't keep gruden there longer than a rookie project QB.

ChambersNBoston said:
Randy mueller says TB has a Legitimate chance to trade up with us at #2...He says they need a QB too...and by the looks of it Griese can't keep gruden there longer than a rookie project QB.

I believe that I would respect Mueller's opinion over Kiper's....

ChambersNBoston said:

I would be a VERY happy camper!! Miami can still have their choice of all 3 RB's at the 5 PLUS extra picks. I like it!!

Dredd1050 said:
I would be a VERY happy camper!! Miami can still have their choice of all 3 RB's at the 5 PLUS extra picks. I like it!!

miami would still be able to get mike williams!

phinphan11 said:
I believe that I would respect Mueller's opinion over Kiper's....

Yeah, Kiper's been a clown lately. I haven't respected too much of what he's had to say for this year's draft period.

It seems like that our trading partner could very well be the Bucs. Since they want one of the QB and one of the RB's aswell. I really hope that we can trade down with the Bucs.

Back
Top Bottom