ESPN ON ACHANE - WHO IS ON DRUGS, ME OR THEM? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN ON ACHANE - WHO IS ON DRUGS, ME OR THEM?

phinsforlife

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ESPNs projected receiving stats for Achane this year in total. Seems to me he is more likely to do this is one game than one year. Achane is not to be found in their top 5 rookie rushers. They have the 5th place rookie at 300 yards on the ground and 2 TDs:

Running back receiving yards and touchdowns​

1. Jahmyr Gibbs, Detroit Lions: 379 yards, 2 TDs
2. Bijan Robinson, Atlanta Falcons: 376 yards, 2 TDs
3. Zach Charbonnet, Seattle Seahawks: 187 yards, 1 TD
4. Devon Achane, Miami Dolphins: 142 yards, 1 TD
5. Chase Brown, Cincinnati Bengals: 139 yards, 1 TD

ESPNs projected receiving stats for Achane this year in total. Seems to me he is more likely to do this is one game than one year:

Not clicking on it. I just want to know who authored that nonsensical bullshit?

Snl Drugs GIF by Saturday Night Live

ESPNs projected receiving stats for Achane this year in total. Seems to me he is more likely to do this is one game than one year. Achane is not to be found in their top 5 rookie rushers. They have the 5th place rookie at 300 yards on the ground and 2 TDs:

IMO it's just too early to tell what the usage will be. Do we add Cook? Does Achane supplant Mostert or Wilson? I suspect we'll be a committee regardless of who's in the backfield and I think Achane has the talent to become a #1 or #2 in a committee, but until we get to camp and see something in preseason to make a guess at usage, this is all premature.

I would guess he has 142 yards recieving this season. I'm sure he won't have 142 yards recieving in one game.

Ill take the over on that, easily. calling it now, he will have at least one game this year with at least that many yards in total yards from scrimmage this year. And I will still believe this even if we do end up acquiring Dalvin Cook. Mostert is injury prone and getting old. And I think Achane fits more what Mike wants on offense than Jeff Wilson.

Back
Top Bottom