ESPN on the AFC east | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN on the AFC east

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
AT ESPN.com they have been doing their offseason overveiws on every team in the NFL. They have finnaly made it to the AFC east(last division). The Jets and Bills were done the last 2 days, and Miami is tomorrow.

Its about time too...I've been keeping my eye on those...:evil:

It wasn't anything against the Dolphins, but they always save teh SB champ for last.

I wish we had traded for New Orleans' offensive line along with Ricky. I think the Turley-Jacox-Fontenot-Kendall-Riley team could have been somethin really fierce with Ricky running the ball behind them.

James C. Black is clueless like the rest

Defensively, there are a couple of key new faces. Rob Burnett, who played in Baltimore with Searcy, replaces Kenny Mixon at defensive end. Larry Chester (Carolina) fills the void left by Damian Gregory's release at defensive tackle.
DG is supposed to replace Mixon and of course Chester is our starting DT. :confused:

This could be a perfect opportunity to design more plays for quarterback Ray Lucas, who has primarily been used in red-zone situations.
Not - he'll be riding the pines all year unless Jay is hurt

Re: it's here

also, check out "Will Ricky Williams remain an enigma or will he prosper in Miami?" by the clued in Len P. With such classics as
In fact, if you check Turner's history dating back to his days as coordinator in Dallas, he strongly favors a power running game. Couple that with coach Dave Wannstedt's proclivity for running the ball and, if Williams can stay healthy, he could lead the league in rushing in 2002.
and
His (RW) presence will be a big plus for the offense and moves the Dolphins a step closer to Super Bowl contention.

This statement pissed me off: "They now have a proven back with solid receivers, but the creativity and production of their offense remains to be seen. This could be a perfect opportunity to design more plays for quarterback Ray Lucas, who has primarily been used in red-zone situations." I'm tired of that Ray Lucas come into the game crap. I don't think that SH*T! will fly with NORV, but you never know.

Like most experts, these guys don't have a clue...Their defintely not well informed on the teams they write about,,I.E. check dol39 quotes in his first post. They don't even know where the players are going to play..This was very disappointing..I thought we would get a lot more indepth analysis. They don't do any better than we do here on the board. I think we should send resumes to some of these organizations..with a extra report on the fins just to point out all the mistakes these guys made..Who knows one of us may get picked up..surely our reporting can't be any worst than what we're reading. At least most of us can pick out the inaccuracies these guys write...which I think qualifies us just as much of an expert as they are..what do you guys think?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Like most experts, these guys don't have a clue...Their defintely not well informed on the teams they write about,,I.E. check dol39 quotes in his first post. They don't even know where the players are going to play..This was very disappointing..I thought we would get a lot more indepth analysis. They don't do any better than we do here on the board. I think we should send resumes to some of these organizations..with a extra report on the fins just to point out all the mistakes these guys made..Who knows one of us may get picked up..surely our reporting can't be any worst than what we're reading. At least most of us can pick out the inaccuracies these guys write...which I think qualifies us just as much of an expert as they are..what do you guys think?
one thing is fir sure, I would not write about a detailed prediction team w/o knowing lots about them and getting the current depth chart.

Originally posted by dolphan39
one thing is fir sure, I would not write about a detailed prediction team w/o knowing lots about them and getting the current depth chart.

I hear that :lol:

All in All it was a pretty good article, taking out those few mistakes

they told us that RW could be a league leading rusher, they said some positive things about jay, they also complimented the norv/dave duo, our D, and our new superstar, Mr. Chambers.

Its too bad that they didnt put predictions and standings in it though..........

Well, I look at all these articles coming out now. All these predictions. Guess what predictions are......they're "guesses". Anyone can make a prediction. But like opinions, predictions all stink and they mean nothing unless you get it right. But once you get it right, it's already past.

I read these articles and assume they're only an attempt at humor. No pads, no games, no nothing.

Back
Top Bottom