ESPN picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN picks

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
6 of 7 of the so called experts that pick for espn went w/the 49ers. Joe Theisman was the lone Dolphin supporter.

I was told that Dan Marino picked us on "Inside the NFL", but only because he was picking the losing team. I think he thinks we will win, but doesn't want to eat crow if we don't. THANKS ALOT DAN!!! :mad:

And 7 of 7 of them are idiots. They were picking Tennessee at the beginning of the year. Why aren't we hearing much about that anymore?

Hey I don't think Theisman is an idiot! He said in week 1 that Jay Feidler will be a pro bowl qb. Well 11 weeks later Jay is in the top 5 , and has more than a chance to be there. I doubt any one, includeing Jay's dad thought he would go to Hawaii this season(unless he was hiding from Ny Jets).

awesome!

I didnt know he was in the top 5!!!

PS-the award for cutest member of the boards goes to................................

miadphan13

I resent that remark - I am the cutest on these, there board. Attached is my picture.

Now aint that cute. :lol:

HEY now, that is not fair. Miadphan has an unfair advantage, because she is a she, and we are all he's, and unless you like he's, your going to automatically vote for a she.

Yeah Fiedler__9. Besides you're to young for her. She'd tear you up.

And if you guys think Fiedler is going to the pro bowl, then I want some of what you're smoking.

Originally posted by FinsOnTop
She'd tear you up
WOW! :eek: Really? :(

Thank you Fiedler 9 :) You are very kind! ;)

Anyway, Berman just picked the 49ers too! :yell: Better make more room on the bandwagon for the media soon! :yell:

Originally posted by dolfan87
HEY now, that is not fair. Miadphan has an unfair advantage, because she is a she, and we are all he's, and unless you like he's, your going to automatically vote for a she.

very well said, 87.

Sugar, your NOT old, and I much prefer blondes anyway...just ask my brunette wife! lol :D

Ok back to foot ball(you all are beautifull people, b/c your fin fans)Chirs Mortensin added his pick to the espn ecperts and went w/Miami. 2 out of 8 baby!

Back
Top Bottom