ESPN PREACHING TUA LOVE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN PREACHING TUA LOVE

Meanwhile, Mike Florio basically accused us of cheating with Tua and having an unfair advantage because of the heat. Unreal.
He and Simms really dislike the dolphins. The way Simms talks about Tua makes it seem like its personal for him. I used to love that site, now its garbage and not just because they hate the dolphins, it changed when NBC bought them.

He and Simms really dislike the dolphins. The way Simms talks about Tua makes it seem like its personal for him. I used to love that site, now its garbage and not just because they hate the dolphins, it changed when NBC bought them.
Rome and Eisen are the only two I can fathom. I'll watch GMFB on a Monday morning....after a win

Meanwhile, Mike Florio basically accused us of cheating with Tua and having an unfair advantage because of the heat. Unreal.
So according to himnwe should just put an asterix on the entire teams history since every home game in sept gives us the unfair advantage. Marino was only ever good because of the heat :rolleyes:

A couple of wins and every talking head wants on the band wagon.
However, 2 seconds later on this show, Steve A. started his usual Tua/Dolphins hate speak and said we won because they had injuries and it was hot out. Cant that jerk just give us some props!!

However, 2 seconds later on this show, Steve A. started his usual Tua/Dolphins hate speak and said we won because they had injuries and it was hot out. Cant that jerk just give us some props!!
I don’t know which is a bigger waste of brain activity…his analysis, or caring about it.

Back
Top Bottom