ESPN PREACHING TUA LOVE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN PREACHING TUA LOVE

If the ball was 3 centimeters up the field then waddle walks in for a TD. Looks like an underthrow to me, honestly this shouldn’t of counted since it was underthrown. Should be deducted from the stats and Miami should of lost 20 yards due to new underthrow rule

Basically Florio said that it’s unfair that our sideline is shaded and the opponent is left to melt in the sun because of the design of the canopy. **** him.

I won't click on him or Florio. Won't do it
its actually not their video so dont worry. its a dolphin fan who is pointing it out. Its actually a good channel.

I'm tired of that narrative. Home field is an advantage, and I'm glad we took full advantage.

The naysayers have to latch on to something. That’s the nature of confirmation bias.

Funny, I kept hearing all offseason “no more excuses” regarding Tua and the Dolphins. Nobody wanted to hear how Tua was playing behind the very worst o-line in the league and lacked offensive weapons or good coaching or support.

But through 3 weeks now all I’ve heard from the naysayers are excuses as to why Miami is winning and why the players/teams they champion are struggling.

Just yesterday I heard excuses made for Justin Herbert not having Keenan Allen. Who cares. Tua and others haven’t had a Keenan Allen either most their career.

I’ve heard excuses for Joe Burrow not having a good offensive line. So what, Tua and others didn’t have that the past couple years either and we were told citing that fact was an “excuse”.

And now the ‘W’ over the Bills yesterday is being dismissed because of the playing conditions and player absences. Really?

How come I never hear the same argument being made by the same talking heads when teams like Miami have to play games in sub-arctic temperatures, snow, freezing rain and high winds?

Freaking hypocrites.

Lastly, while player absences certain affect and change games — they happen to ALL teams throughout a long grueling season. Every team has to play through it. That’s why it is so difficult to do what the 1972 Dolphins did in overcoming injuries and winning every single game they played.

Player absences shouldn’t only be mentioned as an “excuse” when it happens to Buffalo or KC versus Miami or Carolina.

However, 2 seconds later on this show, Steve A. started his usual Tua/Dolphins hate speak and said we won because they had injuries and it was hot out. Cant that jerk just give us some props!!
Stephen A is the LAST media guy I'll watch. Right there with Florio and Simms.

I love listening to Baldinger, and his analysis. Tua didn't have many opportunities but he made elite throws that made a big difference in the game. Baldy breaks them down

If we play them in Buffalo and lose and it’s 20 degrees
I love listening to Baldinger, and his analysis. Tua didn't have many opportunities but he made elite throws that made a big difference in the game. Baldy breaks them down

This may nee it's own thread, brother lol

Baldy’s pure love of the game is evident in his presentation style. Big Baldy fan here. 👍

Basically Florio said that it’s unfair that our sideline is shaded and the opponent is left to melt in the sun because of the design of the canopy. **** him.

Florio looks like the gay guy in every lock room and on every team who pretends he isn’t the gay guy. Even comments like one.

Back
Top Bottom