ESPN Predictions for 07 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Predictions for 07

I dont see why UF cant be upset by UG. I mean you almost lost to SC last year so it isnt impossible for you to be upset by a team in the SEC.

Cause the Dawgs aren't just any SEC team. They are the University of Florida's property. We have beat them 15 of the last 17 meetings. :D

:lol: @ FSU finishing 10-2

I'd bet my membership on this site that FSU does not finish 10-2

I don't think you would really want to do that. FSU has arguably the best coaching staff in the NCAA now, which was the missing piece the past few seasons. I would not be far fetched at all for them to be 10-2 or even win 11 games next year.

I dont see why UF cant be upset by UG. I mean you almost lost to SC last year so it isnt impossible for you to be upset by a team in the SEC.

UF::Georgia as Miami::Buffalo
Both teams are incredibly owned by the other.

UF::Georgia as Miami::Buffalo
Both teams are incredibly owned by the other.

How about UF::Georgia as Miami::UF. Why doesn't UF play us more? They haven't beat us since God knows when.

I don't think you would really want to do that. FSU has arguably the best coaching staff in the NCAA now, which was the missing piece the past few seasons. I would not be far fetched at all for them to be 10-2 or even win 11 games next year.

I'm imagining you're a dolphins fan, which is why I'm shocked you'd think a coaching staff equals wins. How many times have we brought in huge names and how many times has that resulted in wins? FSU wasn't too sharp last year...I doubt they'll win 10-11 games next year.

yeah sure, and then when you guys lose, it'll be the next time that we play that you'll beat us. keep dreaming. there's a reason why we continually beat UF...UF is soft, and they can't handle UM's tough style. It's been proven time and again.

yeah sure, and then when you guys lose, it'll be the next time that we play that you'll beat us. keep dreaming. there's a reason why we continually beat UF...UF is soft, and they can't handle UM's tough style. It's been proven time and again.
They play in Gainesville in '08 and in Miami in '13. So, the next 7 years are already spoken for. For the record, Miami holds a 28-25 all-time lead in the series. They've played something like two times over the past twenty years. Your "point" is irrelevant in any imaginable way. Please get over your obsession with bashing UF every chance you get. If you can't help yourself, start a thread in The Depths. Maybe you'll get it out of your system.

Not to be an @ss or anything, but if the "eers" traveled to Florida, LSU or Tennessee, they'd get their behinds stomped.

In your opinion the NFL ALL CENTURY TEAM would get their behinds stomped by LSU

They play in Gainesville in '08 and in Miami in '13. So, the next 7 years are already spoken for. For the record, Miami holds a 28-25 all-time lead in the series. They've played something like two times over the past twenty years. Your "point" is irrelevant in any imaginable way. Please get over your obsession with bashing UF every chance you get. If you can't help yourself, start a thread in The Depths. Maybe you'll get it out of your system.

Two times over the past twenty years? Really? Since I've been in college, we've already played 3 times. And I haven't been in college for 21 years.
It's funny that we played UF so much when we weren't any good, but since the '80s we haven't played so much...I wonder why that is. You're so funny. You act like you're bringing an intelligent argument to the table each time, but you end up resorting to 'go somewhere else' or 'all you ever do is bash UF'. It really takes away from whatever you're trying to say (which most of the time is nothing of importance anyway).

Two times over the past twenty years? Really? Since I've been in college, we've already played 3 times. And I haven't been in college for 21 years.
It's funny that we played UF so much when we weren't any good, but since the '80s we haven't played so much...I wonder why that is. You're so funny. You act like you're bringing an intelligent argument to the table each time, but you end up resorting to 'go somewhere else' or 'all you ever do is bash UF'. It really takes away from whatever you're trying to say (which most of the time is nothing of importance anyway).
It's about the SEC expansion and UF had to play every team on their side of the conference and so many from the other side. They kept FSU over Miami, if I'm not mistaken.
How has the rivalry occured 3 times since you've been in college? Are you counting the Peach Bowl a few yrs ago? That wasn't a war canoe game.

It's about the SEC expansion and UF had to play every team on their side of the conference and so many from the other side. They kept FSU over Miami, if I'm not mistaken.
How has the rivalry occured 3 times since you've been in college? Are you counting the Peach Bowl a few yrs ago? That wasn't a war canoe game.

If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that they had to introduce legislation because UF didn't even want to play FSU anymore, but the state forced UF to play the game.

Of course I'm counting the Peach Bowl...why wouldn't I?

Back
Top Bottom