ESPN Predictions for 07 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Predictions for 07

How about UF::Georgia as Miami::UF. Why doesn't UF play us more? They haven't beat us since God knows when.

I wasn't talking about that now was I?

I used the Fins Bills comparison because there is a large disparity between the two.

Two times over the past twenty years? Really? Since I've been in college, we've already played 3 times. And I haven't been in college for 21 years.
It's funny that we played UF so much when we weren't any good, but since the '80s we haven't played so much...I wonder why that is. You're so funny. You act like you're bringing an intelligent argument to the table each time, but you end up resorting to 'go somewhere else' or 'all you ever do is bash UF'. It really takes away from whatever you're trying to say (which most of the time is nothing of importance anyway).
You're right about one thing, I forgot about the bowl game a few years ago. Obviously your entire point was relevant to this tread now :rolleyes:

You're right about one thing, I forgot about the bowl game a few years ago. Obviously your entire point was relevant to this tread now :rolleyes:

my 'entire' point? interesting word choice....

anyway, your point is 2 games in the past twenty years (which is false)

my point is 3 games in the past 5 years (which is true).

sounds like somebody is owned.

I wasn't talking about that now was I?

I used the Fins Bills comparison because there is a large disparity between the two.

You didn't say Dolphins and Bills, you just used city names...Miami and Buffalo have excellent and lousy college teams, respectively, as well.

But the point is, UM owns UF as much as UF owns UGa.

By the way, I don't have the numbers or anything, but I always remember the Bills playing us pretty well.

I don't think you would really want to do that. FSU has arguably the best coaching staff in the NCAA now, which was the missing piece the past few seasons. I would not be far fetched at all for them to be 10-2 or even win 11 games next year.

Thats definitely arguable. Better than last year for sure, but not sure about the best.

my 'entire' point? interesting word choice....

anyway, your point is 2 games in the past twenty years (which is false)

my point is 3 games in the past 5 years (which is true).

sounds like somebody is owned.
Look, it's time for the thread hijacking to stop.
This is a thread about ESPN's predictions for '07. Miami and UF don't play in '07. Therefore, whatever point you're trying to make about their history has no place in this thread.
I'll take responsibility for entertaining your initial off-topic post. But, seeing as you didn't get the hint in my last post, I'll make it explicit now.
The off-topic conversation is over.

Must......stay.....out........of........this............thread.........:lol:

wow, I didn't know you guys took this so seriously. it's just for fun guys, relax.

the canes will have a bounce back year and make it to a nice bowl game one loss two losses max

UF::Georgia as Miami::Buffalo
Both teams are incredibly owned by the other.

Because Miami swept Buffalo last season? :confused:

You can use that comparison when Miami can score more than 6 points in the entire season vs the Bills.

You can use that comparison when Miami can score more than 6 points in the entire season vs the Bills.
LOL, he actually meant it in that Buffalo has owned Miami recently. Just needs to brush up on the layout of his analogies.

I was talking about the overall record between our two teams.

You didn't say Dolphins and Bills, you just used city names...Miami and Buffalo have excellent and lousy college teams, respectively, as well.

I thought it was a given that I was talking about the pro teams.

the canes will have a bounce back year and make it to a nice bowl game one loss two losses max

You can't get any worse then they did last year, Shanon has you guys on the right track, he did a good job with recruiting, and he's telling his players to cut the ****.

I was talking about the overall record between our two teams.

I thought it was a given that I was talking about the pro teams.

You can't get any worse then they did last year, Shanon has you guys on the right track, he did a good job with recruiting, and he's telling his players to cut the ****.
I stand corrected :lol:

A 'nice' bowl is the Peach Bowl...if we only have one loss, I'd hope we're in something better than that thing again. I definitely seeing as bouncing back, and we could have a huge year if Kyle Wright gets his head together and learns what to do when there is pressure. Kirby also has potential too...I guess what matters most is what type of offense Nix wants to bring in. We just need to start chucking it downfield every once in awhile.

Oh by the way...Graig Cooper has supposedly been a beast at spring practice so far. I'm predicting a sick thunder and lightning of baby j and coop. Our defense is going to be a lot different from last year's, but we still have Campbell and Phillips (Kenny) coming back...Ponder was decent too. We should have a much better season than last.

Back
Top Bottom