Espn Primetime Berman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Primetime Berman

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
OMG, The bandwagon tailgate is down. I thought Berman was about to" lope his mule" right on national TV, nothing but accolades about DA PHINS. T.J. has been on the wagon so he's ok .

Not too fast about 'Fathead' Berman. He had Gadsen's catch as his #9 play of the week. One of the best catches I have seen for any team in a long time.

Berman

Smacks, We have to take what we can get from these jerks. They really do hate the Dolphins. Why? IMMHO, 1972 was a slap in the face to the old guard NFL and especially the north east media. Remember, we were only six years old as a team when that was accompished, that was and still is very hard to digest to date. PISS on them and keep on trucking MIAMI.

Yeah, I thought Berman was going to have an orgasm right there on the set. Not what I'm used to seeing and hearing from him. But, I'll take it. Even Dolphin-haters have to be coming to realize that this isn't the usual Dolphins team. Go Phins!

Berman said that the Bills uniforms looked like those of the Toronto Alouettes'. :D

I've always liked Berman, even if he is bias.

Originally posted by Phinnish
Unless he switched sides in the last few years, Berman is a Dolphins fan.

Berman is a long time Buffalo Bills fan. You have to have herd him saying "No One Circles The Wagons Like My Buffalo Bills" before?

Originally posted by Ozzy

Berman is a long time Buffalo Bills fan. You have to have herd him saying "No One Circles The Wagons Like My Buffalo Bills" before?

Plus he predicts them to win the SB and just about every game. Like I said before, he is bias.

He isn't to bad if you ever get a chance to hear him speak in person he is pretty funny. He was the speaker at the HoF dinner one year , he had us laughning our heads off.

I was going to PM both harmonkoz and hellion, but I have homework to do and don't have time. So, I figure its much easier to simply delete the threads and publicly warn you two. Remember, there is a specific board to talk smack... and that board only.

If you have any questions, refer to the TOS.

Thank you & have a nice day. :cool:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I was going to PM both harmonkoz and hellion, but I have homework to do and don't have time. So, I figure its much easier to simply delete the threads and publicly warn you two. Remember, there is a specific board to talk smack... and that board only.

If you have any questions, refer to the TOS.

Thank you & have a nice day. :cool:

Sorry AJ my bad, 1st offense warning taken :D

Back
Top Bottom