ESPN proposed Dolphins trade for Russell Wilson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN proposed Dolphins trade for Russell Wilson

Seattle offers you Russell Wilson for Tua, picks #18 and #81 this year, and next year's first.

• We have a deal!

Votes: 34 21.4%
  • Nah bro, I'm good.

Votes: 125 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still would hold onto Tua, but the compensation isn't as bad as some of the other crazy proposals. Plus Wilson's money will keep us out of free agency.

Umm, I know the people at ESPN are clueless, but, we already have a QB, and it will cost us nothing extra to get him, so please stop it already.

Easy question to ask in all of these QB trade scenarios........Are we a super bowl ready team??? We dont have a #1 WR, we dont have a #1 RB, we have a young OL , we need a S and LB. So you trade all these chips that could fill some of those needs and bring in Watson or Rusty. Can either of them win throwing to Parker, Preston and the rest of the WR crew. I say no, I think we would be a middle of the pack team that would be fighting for a wild card. Lets just shut all this nonsense down and follow the plan. I think we can all agree, so far so good with what Flo and the FO has done so far, lets see this thing all the way to end.

Any deal where we end up with a top 5 QB and we still get to keep the 3rd pick in the draft should be strongly considered.

I'm sure he wants to come to a team with circus freaks, clowns and the unemployed at WR and RB

Back
Top Bottom