ESPN ranks Dolphins Redskins 0.0 matchup quality | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN ranks Dolphins Redskins 0.0 matchup quality

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
According to ESPN, this upcoming game has the lowest matchup quality (entertainment, and Interest) with a whopping 0.0. On a scale of 0-100.

It's the lowest since they started rating games in 2008.

I'm pumped... To use ESPN's quote:

"These two teams meet in what is expected to be a disastrous game..."

I recall a Vikes - Giants MNF game a few years ago that had so much inept play that it was funny. There was something like 3 unforced TOs in a row and just bad play. Mike Tirico actually made the comment to the effect that My God this is bad football. ..cracked me up

I actually expect both teams to play hard with Dolphin players looking to get a W in their best opportunity of the year and the Skins getting the initial interim coach bump...but then Ive been disappointed by my team before...

I call bs.. I’ve seen plenty of people who are not a fan of either team, say they look forward to the game. I guess to see who tanks harder. May not be the big flashy teams if the nfl, but a more even matched crap shoot. I spend a lot of time
On nfl subreddits.

No surprise

06-FOX.png

According to ESPN, this upcoming game has the lowest matchup quality (entertainment, and Interest) with a whopping 0.0. On a scale of 0-100.

It's the lowest since they started rating games in 2008.

I'm pumped... To use ESPN's quote:

"These two teams meet in what is expected to be a disastrous game..."
Is this news to some?

I recall a Vikes - Giants MNF game a few years ago that had so much inept play that it was funny. There was something like 3 unforced TOs in a row and just bad play. Mike Tirico actually made the comment to the effect that My God this is bad football. ..cracked me up

I actually expect both teams to play hard with Dolphin players looking to get a W in their best opportunity of the year and the Skins getting the initial interim coach bump...but then Ive been disappointed by my team before...

That was the Josh Freeman game, wasn't it?

Im mildly interested in seeing what happens in this one mainly because of all the banter on FH this week from the many who want the tank to plow ahead and the few who wish for at least 1 reason to wear that old Marino jersey on Monday morning.
Will I go out of my way to watch it? No

This game is going to be so bad it may be our best game of the season. A must watch for any Dolphins fan. I will from henceforth call this game "The Tua bowl."

I predict it'll be a **** show from both sides and we'll pull out a late victory in a meaningless win.

Back
Top Bottom