ESPN reporting Kyle Orton has SHOWED UP and will participate in organized activities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Kyle Orton has SHOWED UP and will participate in organized activities

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anybody ever get Miami's moves correct?

Looks like Denver is going to be testing him out before any trades r done.

Lol just cause he showed up doesnt mean anything.. pfft he just there just incase they dont get a deal done

Players report today in Denver.

I understand that, but many teams tell certain players that are about to be cut/traded to stay home or don't participate. Just added news to the Kyle Orton stuff that is going on.

According to the Shelly chick on ESPN, Denver is going to allow him to participate.

Ok, he can participate for a few hours, they can walk into the room and tell him to pack his things, he is going to Miami. I don't think this is any indication he is staying.

NFL Network's Michelle Beisner reports trade talks between the Broncos and Dolphins are getting "serious," and a deal could be reached within six hours.

Just minutes before, the Miami Herald reported that Orton remained interested in restructuring to stay in Denver, which hardly seems credible. Orton isn't going to accept the long-term No. 2 job behind Tim Tebow when he could land a starting gig elsewhere. Expect to see Orton to the Dolphins in exchange for something in the neighborhood of a third-round pick.

- He's just entertaining the crap that the broncoes are going to put on the table for him.

The only activities going on in Denver camp today are player physicals. Since players can't meet with any other teams until Friday, it could be that Miami wants Orton to take his physical in Denver today in order to finalize a deal.

I understand that, but many teams tell certain players that are about to be cut/traded to stay home or don't participate. Just added news to the Kyle Orton stuff that is going on.

He's not going to break a leg out there or tear a shoulder. He'll be fine reporting to camp.

The only activities going on in Denver camp today are player physicals. Since players can't meet with any other teams until Friday, it could be that Miami wants Orton to take his physical in Denver today in order to finalize a deal.

Orton can be traded immediately, as in right now, under his old contract.

Orton can be traded immediately, as in right now, under his old contract.

He can but I think the Dolphins want him to take his physical first before they pull the trigger on the deal. Like I said, players aren't allowed to visit other teams until Friday so the Fins probably want him to take his physical in Denver today before they pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom