ESPN reporting Kyle Orton has SHOWED UP and will participate in organized activities | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Kyle Orton has SHOWED UP and will participate in organized activities

I like that about him the guy is about to get traded and instead of being bitter he showed up to work until told otherwise. blue collar worker there just what we need to lead this offense.

He can but I think the Dolphins want him to take his physical first before they pull the trigger on the deal. Like I said, players aren't allowed to visit other teams until Friday so the Fins probably want him to take his physical in Denver today before they pull the trigger.

So where is the link that show's the phins sent there medical staff to Denver?

He's under contract so he is obligated to show up. Not that big of a deal.

please god let his shoulder fall off like pennys in otas with the broncs before this trade takes place...someone on the street take a 9 iron to his right arm...i'm begging you

So help me get this straight. If Orton comes to Miami, theres no doubt he will start right? He does not appear to be ready to back up again. He wants to start. Will Miami go along with this?
That would make all the, "Competition in camp" stuff false.

Back
Top Bottom