Espn Says 2-14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Says 2-14

Yeah 2-14. BSPN should clear a few more people off their payroll. Maybe start showing some Disney and Pixar movies instead of the nonsense that they have on there now. I would rather hear Mickey, Donald and Goofy make predictions than the current clowns on BSPN

I think if Tannehill stays healthy the Dolphins will be at worst 8-8. I am still predicting 11-5 and a playoff birth.

2-14 is an absolute slap in the face. ESPN has never shown any love for Miami, going back to Bermans blatant dislike of us on Primetime. F**k them!

Espn is the CNN of sports. cant watch it unless the phins are on mnf. and refuse to watch their garbage. seriously haven't watched or listened to espn or espn radio in close to 3 years (unless phins on mnf)

2-14 is harsh, I can see a 9-6 record at best. You have to remember that ESPN is looking at the fact we lost some of our best players for one reason or another, no way they give us any love.

2-14 is a bit excessive, but we didn't do ourselves any favors last year on national TV.

I think we had a decent off-season.

Suh wasnt a big loss to me Landry was but I think Amendola might be a decent replacement.

I also see us having a extra second rounder with our rookie linebacker returning.

If we got 2-14 bye GM & HC

We will go 10-6

Coaching, coaching, coaching
If Gase is the real deal, this team wins at least 9 games. Anything less, he should be fired.
I agree. Especially since this is the team he hand picked. And he shouldn’t get a “2nd year” with “his” team if we suck again because he hand picked Cutler too.

I think we had a decent off-season.

Suh wasnt a big loss to me Landry was but I think Amendola might be a decent replacement.

I also see us having a extra second rounder with our rookie linebacker returning.

If we got 2-14 bye GM & HC

We will go 10-6
don’t worry - Tannbaum will trade that away to move up in the 7th this year and next.

Back
Top Bottom