ESPN says look out for Ikaika Alama-Francis! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN says look out for Ikaika Alama-Francis!

Sounds like the Dolphins have done it again, love how they are constantly finding diamonds in the rough and building from within.

As long as he isn't starting, and only takes snaps in running situations, then I'm fine.
The guy was a small D-linemen from the get go... 290 ain't very big.

Now he is weighing in at 270 and that is a decent sized LB, I think. As long as he can move fluidly, he should be fine covering TEs... Just not ones like Jermichael Finnely....

The guy was a small D-linemen from the get go... 290 ain't very big.

Now he is weighing in at 270 and that is a decent sized LB, I think. As long as he can move fluidly, he should be fine covering TEs... Just not ones like Jermichael Finnely....

I don't want him in coverage at all. He's just not very good in coverage, and I doubt that's going to change from here to the start of the season.

I don't want him in coverage at all. He's just not very good in coverage, and I doubt that's going to change from here to the start of the season.

Im willing to bet the farm he's not in coverage a single time this year. And I don't know that he's weighting in at 270 like someone previously said. He looks all of 290 to me. He was very disruptive in the run game last game. Not very impressive in pass rush, but I think it will get better.

Never would have thought he would be challenging Koa Misi for his spot.

Never would have thought he would be challenging Koa Misi for his spot.

Just because he's getting some 1st team reps doesn't necessarily mean he's challenging for Misi's spot. No chance he wins the starting spot based on what I've seen and based on how Nolan uses SOLB's. If the guy is going to get playing time in real games, he's going to need snaps with the 1st team.

Ike is really focused on what he needs to work on and accomplish on the field. He wants that starting job really bad and he's working his *** off to get it. Koa is doing the same so it really is a good battle b/w the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom