ESPN Scouts inc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Scouts inc

jribs

Starter
Reaction score
Anyone that subscribes to ESPN insider, can you check out ESPN Scouts Inc. I was lurking on the Bucs Message board and the have a post that says that they are doubting the rumor of the TB/Dolp trade.

jribs said:
Anyone that subscribes to ESPN insider, can you check out ESPN Scouts Inc. I was lurking on the Bucs Message board and the have a post that says that they are doubting the rumor of the TB/Dolp trade.

I'll check it for you.

"However, we're hearing they didn't fall in love with either Smith or Rodgers – at least not enough to mortgage the rest of their draft. From what we hear, the Buccaneers are much more likely to draft Mike Williams or Carnell Williams with the fifth pick."

-Scouts Inc.

From their article this is the only part that says anything about TB not wanting to trade up. Other then that they talk about Fins trading a 06 1st rounder for Edge or Alexander then taking Smith with #2. So I dunno. I think Saban would rather trade down to #5 and pick up one of the big two WR.

It's all speculation really. I mean none of them have any information from inside the teams coaches and GM's.

So it sounds like the Dolphs and the Bucs are putting on a show. Could it be a double conspiracy for other team that maybe interested in moving up? Hmmmmm!

The word is that the Bucs will do the trade if they don't have to include their second round pick, but Miami will demand the 2nd round pick be involved. Therefore, Tampa Bay may back out of any potential deal and start talking with Cleveland. They may test Miami to see if they are bluffing with Alex Smith.

Yeah I don't really think CBS Sportsline has any credibility myself. Just my opinion about them. It seems as though everything they say is never right and the oposite seems to take place.

KB21 said:
The word is that the Bucs will do the trade if they don't have to include their second round pick, but Miami will demand the 2nd round pick be involved. Therefore, Tampa Bay may back out of any potential deal and start talking with Cleveland. They may test Miami to see if they are bluffing with Alex Smith.
Why would the Bucs need another QB? They have Greise signed to a new contract and they have the heir apparent in Sims.

jribs said:
So it sounds like the Dolphs and the Bucs are putting on a show. Could it be a double conspiracy for other team that maybe interested in moving up? Hmmmmm!

LOL, this is turning into some sh*t out of a conspiracy theorists' message board. I bet 2pac and bigge will be late additions to the draft pool in the next rumor.

"There's a report that the Bucs are interested in a quarterback, believe it or not, and that they are willing to trade with Miami for the No. 2 overall pick. However, it's hard to believe that the Bucs would draft a quarterback that high with several paid quarterbacks already on the roster."

would this fact not dispute OUR drafting Smith too, since we alreay have "several paid QBs on the roster" too? Just wondering.............

Agent51 said:
LOL, this is turning into some sh*t out of a conspiracy theorists' message board. I bet 2pac and bigge will be late additions to the draft pool in the next rumor.

It was meant tounge in cheek.:tongue:

"conspiracy theorists' message board?" :shakeno:

I don't believe any rumor that has Saban trading a 1st rounder. If he did after all that he has said about drafting, I'd consider him a B.S. artist ever after. From what I've gathered so far he means what he says. I think all these "sources" are worth just what we pay for them; zip.

Back
Top Bottom