Espn Seems To Think Miami's Backfield Is The 5th-worst In The Nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Seems To Think Miami's Backfield Is The 5th-worst In The Nfl

Also remember everything drake did after taking over as starter he did with the defense knowing no threat of a passing game and knowing are passes would be within 5 yards of the LOS. Drake excels is Tanne excels. If RT looks like his normal self than 0 reasons that drake cant be 5.0 ypc. I like it better when we are shitted on . F them.

If Drake stays healthy, some people will feel stupid. I do think there's valid concern there, as he's never been a starter for 16 games and had a rap as injury prone coming out of college.

Hoping he proves a lot of people wrong.

I don't care what espn has to say about our team good or bad. The only thing that matters is what the team does out on the field. Time will tell who's right and who's wrong.

It's BSPN … yeah, they lost credibility decades ago. Sure, if you're a team in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas or Boston, it's great, it's like your local network. But for teams in normal markets without a fleet of bandwagon fans … it's neither news nor analysis … it's spin and highlights. It's a bigger story when their analysis actually makes sense.

Well only if we have terrible defensive coaches takent is top 5 to at least top 10 in NFL. No excuses.

Quick question... how many preseason rankings have been 100% accurate forecasts?

Mock Drafts predicting the actual draft?

Predictions are like opinions. Wait...

I know there are questions about Drake staying healthy, Gore still having something left, and Ballage as a rook but that's really low.

Reactions: dcm
Time will tell. It's not really something to get upset about it's just an opinion which we are allowed to agree or disagree with.

caddyshack-billmurray-gopher-700x350.jpg

Pesky ESPN...

Read that earlier today on my google. I do have to say. I gave that a huge laugh and didnt ruin my day. Cause thats definitely false.

Put another way -- I'd bet at least 26 teams would love to have our RB stable.

If Drake continues to emerge and Ballage sprouts as expected (based on his outstanding physicality + smarts) we're easy top 5 in this category IMO

28. Miami Dolphins (28)

Top three backs: Kenyan Drake, Frank Gore, Kalen Ballage

Projected unit stats: 330 carries, 1,379 yards, 8 TDs; 72 receptions, 554 yards, 2 TDs

Outlook: Drake has registered only 166 carries since being drafted in the third round of 2016, but his career 5.0 yards per carry supplies plenty of reason for optimism. He enjoyed a mini breakout down the stretch last season, pacing the league with 444 rushing yards once promoted to a full-time role in Week 13. He's expected to get the first shot at lead-back duties, but 35-year-old Gore, who is averaging 3.80 YPC over the past three seasons, also will be involved. Fourth-round rookie Ballage has generated some hype, but he'll need to dramatically improve on ugly efficiency at Arizona State.

I just don't click on the links anymore (especially ESPNs). So much doom and gloom projected for this team in every facet. Why bother? We all know we have the POTENTIAL to be a good team. Patiently waiting for Sep. 9.....

Back
Top Bottom