ESPN shows us a "Little" Love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN shows us a "Little" Love

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Sportscenter just did a piece on the best undrafted players in league history. Larry Little was the fourth best in their list. Willie Brown, Kurt Warner and Warren Moon were ahead of him only. Pretty good list, and I couldn't really argue with Willie Brown or Warren Moon being above him, although Warner is iffy in my eyes. He has had three good season and nothing else (granted those three good seasons got him two league MVP's and a Super Bowl ring). Thought I would share with everyone here. Cool little tidbit :up:

Samphin said:
Sportscenter just did a piece on the best undrafted players in league history. Larry Little was the fourth best in their list. Willie Brown, Kurt Warner and Warren Moon were ahead of him only. Pretty good list, and I couldn't really argue with Willie Brown or Warren Moon being above him, although Warner is iffy in my eyes. He has had three good season and nothing else (granted those three good seasons got him two league MVP's and a Super Bowl ring). Thought I would share with everyone here. Cool little tidbit :up:

Thanks for the tidbit bro. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom