ESPN Sports Bash | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Sports Bash

nepaica

Starter
Reaction score
Today on the ESPN Sports Bash the host went through the Dolphins schedule and concluded that they would be lucky to finish next season at 3-13. He predicted next years draft would be SF #1 and Miami #2 again.

I might be high but I think we could be 10-6.

nepaica said:
Today on the ESPN Sports Bash the host went through the Dolphins schedule and concluded that they would be lucky to finish next season at 3-13. He predicted next years draft would be SF #1 and Miami #2 again.

I might be high but I think we could be 10-6.

Let them and every team out there keep thinking that!!!!!:D

I'm not saying we're going to the Super Bowl or even the playoffs, but I honestly think we're gonna suprise ALOT of people.

So if we will do worse with Saban? "If we're lucky"? So, we should finish 2-14? :o

SpeedRush99 said:
I'm not saying we're going to the Super Bowl or even the playoffs, but I honestly think we're gonna suprise ALOT of people.
you guys have had some good FA pickups, but the draft is key for ya. if you get a running game (a RB in the draft who is good like ronnie brown or *gasp* darren sproles) then you will do well.

i say darren sproles cuz i'm a husker fan (big 12 games are fun to watch) and the guy has mad moves... he's got more agility than ronnie brown and may be a hair faster. watch some highlight videos... ill see if i can find a good link.

it'd be sweet if gus frerotte played a lil bit for ya this year. did anyone see how cool he was for the vikings 2 years back (it was the vikings, right?)

General Grimmac said:
i say darren sproles cuz i'm a husker fan (big 12 games are fun to watch) and the guy has mad moves... he's got more agility than ronnie brown and may be a hair faster. watch some highlight videos... ill see if i can find a good link.

He is very good. Just too bad he's 4'2" and 75 lbs.

Otherwise, he'd probably be the highest rated back in the draft.

Gimme Ronnie Brown.

We won 4 games without a RB, a QB flip flop, with a coach who can't coach, no OC, a coaching staff rivaling the Marx Brothers, a run all the time offense with no RB and a team psyche in the decline for 5 years coming off the Ricky distraction, Boston out for the season, offseason trades from hell, Marino quitting because he doesn't like to work and they think we will only win 3 games?!!!??

HAHA, idiots are good for a laugh sometimes...

DolphinDevil28 said:
He is very good. Just too bad he's 4'2" and 75 lbs.

Otherwise, he'd probably be the highest rated back in the draft.

Gimme Ronnie Brown.
LOL
hey, priest holmes is small, too. so is dante hall (maybe 5'10")? RB's don't necessarily have to see over the line.

ih8brady said:
So if we will do worse with Saban? "If we're lucky"? So, we should finish 2-14? :o
Doesn't make sense does it? We did a pretty good job in FA, finally have a good coach and people expect us to do worse. lol. We won't be great, but I would bet money that we will be better then 4-12.

We CAN be 10-6, heck, even better!

First up -- last season we had one of the toughest schedules and 9 of our 12 losses came by less then 10 points. Since then, we've only gotten better. We've tightened up some loose ends on defense, improved our personnel imperatively and have a good draft position to get some more talent.

We're simply NOT going to have a worse season and a season of the same success is incredibly rare. Remember, two seasons ago we had as good a record as then playoff teams. Ricky alone did not give us 6 more wins.

We can do this. This season will be good. We have a chance to prove ourselves so lets take the spotlight and run with it.

bigmiamifan said:
We won 4 games without a RB, a QB flip flop, with a coach who can't coach, no OC, a coaching staff rivaling the Marx Brothers, a run all the time offense with no RB and a team psyche in the decline for 5 years coming off the Ricky distraction, Boston out for the season, offseason trades from hell, Marino quitting because he doesn't like to work and they think we will only win 3 games?!!!??

HAHA, idiots are good for a laugh sometimes...

Surprising we won a game at all last season isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom