ESPN still hating | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN still hating

Free

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Been listening to ESPN Radio for most of the morning and they've been avoiding Hard Knocks. Hardly talking about it. The spent hours talking about Rex dropping F bombs when the Jets were the featured team but now that it's the Dolphins it's a nonstory.

I don't think there was much for a non-Phin fan to talk about, honestly. Maaaaybe Chad but his routine isn't new.

Who cares? I don't get why people care what those knuckleheads think. If they're more interested in the circus that is the New York Jets, instead of the champions that are the New York Giants, that should pretty much tell you how ridiculous BSPN is.

Excellent point.

Who cares? I don't get why people care what those knuckleheads think. If they're more interested in the circus that is the New York Jets, instead of the champions that are the New York Giants, that should pretty much tell you how ridiculous BSPN is.

More proof that ESPN is the "National Enquirer" of sports and not true sports journalism.

Been listening to ESPN Radio for most of the morning and they've been avoiding Hard Knocks. Hardly talking about it. The spent hours talking about Rex dropping F bombs when the Jets were the featured team but now that it's the Dolphins it's a nonstory.

Also to be fair to them, they work in radio which means they have to be early meaning they probably try to get to bed before 10, they probably won't even watch it until today

ESPN caters to NY and NE mostly, it isn't exactly anything new. Imagine how the Giants must feel having to deal with that baloney.

The REALLY depressing thing is, I don't know if anyone else has noticed but...

The NFL channel is slowly morphing into ESPN. I know it is a truly horrific thing. I fell in love with the NFL channel a few years ago when I got my house.

Slowly Rich is becoming more and more like his hoarse, bloated, evil counterpart, and the WHOLE attitude on that channel is more and more exactly like ESPN. Even that sourest and dourest, most despicable, garbage talking, douchebag extraordinaire has been reborn on the NFL channel. Kornheister has a younger even more ugly and assinine clone on the NFL channel now.

I guess Philbin had too much class to drop F-bombs all episode. Rex was a good story for reporters because of all the crazy things and curse words he would say. As a person, Philbin is on a level above Rex in terms of class and that doesn't sell stories or bring in listeners.

I guess Philbin had too much class to drop F-bombs all episode. Rex was a good story for reporters because of all the crazy things and curse words he would say. As a person, Philbin is on a level above Rex in terms of class and that doesn't sell stories or bring in listeners.

drops F bombs and WINS. rex has a great personality that draws attention but he also wins, when Miami starts to win the attention will come.

Back
Top Bottom