ESPN The Magazine has Brian Hartline as a player to watch for in 2010 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN The Magazine has Brian Hartline as a player to watch for in 2010

I totally agree. You could see this kid getting better every game.

i think Hartline is gonna have a good year, better than last years effort

I think with Marshall and the guys we had last year we should have a pretty good rec core. Thats just me but i think it will work.

It is amazing how the addition of a true #1 can completely change the dynamic of our receiving offense. Hartline, Bess, and the Tight Ends should have noticeably better stats next year. And, with the impression Hartline made to the fans and the coaches, I fully expect him to excel in our new passing system. Go FINS!!

It is amazing how the addition of a true #1 can completely change the dynamic of our receiving offense. Hartline, Bess, and the Tight Ends should have noticeably better stats next year. And, with the impression Hartline made to the fans and the coaches, I fully expect him to excel in our new passing system. Go FINS!!

Some people seem to forget that Hartline ran a 4.45 in the 40 yard dash at his pro day. He has wheels to get downfield. It would be nice to see him add some muscle though.

:lol: Wow! Talk about a lurker. Been here over 5 years, and finally make post #1 :lol:
Yes...a timely post indeed. Busted out with a real bang. One of the all-time classic posts. Waited until he really had something to say. The worst part is he meant "hear" not "here." I think it was well worth the wait though. :lol:

Post #2 will be in the year 2015 that simply says, "great news to sea."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartline with benifet the most from Marshall being on the team

Back
Top Bottom