ESPN trading the #2? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN trading the #2?

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone know what ESPN just said about Miami trading the #2 pick? I was walking by a tv and I saw it on the screen it said Dolphins to trade #2 pick but then there was a question mark after it. Is there a trade in the works right now or was it just more speculation without and fact. Just wondering if anyone heard what they said.

I saw it on the ticker, I been listening to ESPN on the TV (can't see it from PC) and didn't hear anything. BUT it's been brought up before.

I was watching it yesterday and they were just speculating, saying that if San Fran trades their pick, we would probably trade our pick and move down and get Cedric Benson. They were saying that Saban is pretty happy with our QB situation as it is.

dominizzo said:
well if we can trade wit minny id select with the

7th Cedric Benson
18th Marlin Jackson

Marlin Jackson broke his wrist... He wasn't even a 1st rounder before it happened. He's probably around the end of 2nd, early 3rd.

Justin Miller is gonna be a star in this league, i'd much rather have him if we got CB if we get those picks.

I was watching sportscenter and they talked about how miami would like to trade out of the two spot but they would be hard pressed to find any takers. The whole segment was speculation. Not sure if that was what you were talking about

i like jackson a lot, also, but where did that come from? who said anything about minnesota?

btw, i dont really think surtain was a sleeper, i mean he was a first rounder.

Back
Top Bottom