ESPN TV Just had a segment on our Fins........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN TV Just had a segment on our Fins........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
And our chances to make the playoffs with Tua's accuracy and ability to get off quick passes and the necessity of doing so because of THE WORST OL in the NFL. Pass Blocking was something they called 45% or 54%, I believe, and they said that run blocking was at the very bottom of the league as well with Gaskin and Ahmed getting hit behind the line of scrimmage almost every carry. They felt that this will eventually stunt Tua's ability to throw the deep ball but I don't believe that. He also has the second quickest release at 2.5 sec in the NFL. The feeling was that the schedule was favorable however there are too many losses to the teams that we are chasing that it will be extremely difficult though not impossible if they keep playing the way they are now.........Finsup!!!!!!!

I was watching it as well. They showed our pass block win rate at 45%. They also were concerned that because we run so much RPO that it could inhibit Tua's growth and when we run straight drop back stuff he hasn't looked as good. Does anyone have his numbers when not running RPO?

Maybe we get Lindsey back after the bye and the rest of the team heals up. Only thing I worry about is losing momentum on this long time off

And our chances to make the playoffs with Tua's accuracy and ability to get off quick passes and the necessity of doing so because of THE WORST OL in the NFL. Pass Blocking was something they called 45% or 54%, I believe, and they said that run blocking was at the very bottom of the league as well with Gaskin and Ahmed getting hit behind the line of scrimmage almost every carry. They felt that this will eventually stunt Tua's ability to throw the deep ball but I don't believe that. He also has the second quickest release at 2.5 sec in the NFL. The feeling was that the schedule was favorable however there are too many losses to the teams that we are chasing that it will be extremely difficult though not impossible if they keep playing the way they are now.........Finsup!!!!!!!
If they are talking about "... extremely difficult though not impossible ..." concerning our making the playoffs, they are just entering the 1st step of verbalizing their denials. I expect similar statements will be made for each of our next games until we are actually in the play offs. This will end when we make the play offs, and then they will say "I told you so".

What a bunch of 2-faced pansies they are!

I believe this is the segment you’re speaking of:

Our chances took a bit of blow with NE eeking out the W last night, as they are one of the many teams ahead of us. If we can manage to win out (no easy feat) we need NE to lose at least 2 games before our week 18 match up. Now we need BUF to win the rematch and INDY to also beat NE.

Also, the Chargers beating CIN hurt too, as a loss would have had LA at 6-6. Now both teams are 7-5 and we need at least 2 losses out of both of them.

Just for 'kicks and grins', who does anybody think we can beat in the playoffs? Nobody at this point.

Back
Top Bottom