ESPN2 Ticker on Pat Surtain!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN2 Ticker on Pat Surtain!!!!

Profitor

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey guys, first poster here, but I just read that KC agrees to MULTI-YEAR deal w/ our boy Pat, buts its contingent on if they give the Dolphins adequate compensation w/ a draft pick... I hope we get something good!!!

at 6:10am you might have had a scoop.

at 6:10pm you are just posting old news

welcome to the board... but I suggest you read through a bit of threads before you post Big news like that...

we Dolfans are super quick with the info. and this has been posted at least 6 times in new threads...

Haha! sorry, I went through to see if anyone posted in the main forum and couldnt find anything... guess I didn't look hard enough :)

MikeO said:
at 6:10am you might have had a scoop.

at 6:10pm you are just posting old news

Actually it was old at 6:10am. For the finheaven fauthful it was posted here last night.

Profitor said:
Haha! sorry, I went through to see if anyone posted in the main forum and couldnt find anything... guess I didn't look hard enough :)
welcome...

you must've missed the thread with 246 replies and 3,156 views :D :tongue:

I saw a post on here discussing Alex Smith negotiating with Saban, but it's gone now :(

caneaddict said:
Actually it was old at 6:10am. For the finheaven fauthful it was posted here last night.

Nublar for teh win

first time I heard this news in the past 2 minutes!

that's not Kennedy in the pimp-mobile

Profitor said:

Dude, welcome…As I’m sure you’ve noticed, this site is also overrun with a bunch of told you so, elitist, gotta be the first one to post snobs…LOL

BTW...that's old news...:)

svnrdr said:
Dude, welcome…As I’m sure you’ve noticed, this site is also overrun with a bunch of told you so, elitist, gotta be the first one to post snobs…LOL

BTW...that's old news...:)

I would concur....some people are kinda rude here, but the majority of them are nice peeps. Welcome to the boards! :D

Back
Top Bottom