ESPN’s analysts cautiously optimistic about Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN’s analysts cautiously optimistic about Dolphins

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Trent Dilfer and Tom Jackson of ESPN’s NFL Countdown spoke about the Dolphins on a conference call today.

“I think they’re going to be pretty good,” Dilfer said. “I think they’re very well coached. I think the quarterback will play well, maybe not really well, but well enough. And then defensively, talking to some people there last year, they like the foundation of their defense. They feel like they know how to stop some of the big boys in their division and their conference…. They’re going to have to learn how to win those tight games. I can see them competing for the second spot in that division.”

Jackson did reference yesterday’s news, with Bill Parcells stepping aside to take a day-to-day consultant role.

“Any team that is fortunate enough to have him understands that you are going to be a pretty sound football team,” Jackson said. “They have an outstanding running game, I’m still old school enough to believe in that. They run the Wildcat differently than everyone else, and you only need to look at the numbers to understand how effective and efficient they are with it.”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...kolnick's+Season+Ticket+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs)

Back
Top Bottom