ESPN's Chris Mortenson Was On His Deathbed Two Weeks Ago | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Chris Mortenson Was On His Deathbed Two Weeks Ago

Wow, I hope he remains healthy for a while.

Wow, I don't have a spleen either.

Afraid I'll have to put the dog down now, cancel the camping trip.

Sad to hear the news he came so close, but releived he made it through! Gotta love Mort!

I've exchanged an e-mail or two with Chris and, regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees with his football comments from time to time, he is a man with a good heart and integrity.

So, I too am thankful he came through.

Originally posted by luvmeister
Wow, I don't have a spleen either.

Afraid I'll have to put the dog down now, cancel the camping trip.

Pfffft!! :rofl:

Good lord!!! Kind of puts things in perspective!!! Why am I wasting time watching football? See ya guys later!!!

:lol:

You heard Mor say it himself. I REALLY loves his job now.

Glad he's better :)

But Chris did someone from above give you a hint about who's playing in the SB? ;)

That poodle walking he does from wifey's orders was dangerous. Needless to say mort's vision is this: : "BROWNS DOG POUNDS IS WHERE THE AFC TEAMS GO DOWN!"

He somehow thinks the Clowns will face the Cards for Superbowl. Only a near death experience could lead one to that conclusion.

Wow, the guy is blessed to be alive after days of fever at 104 degrees! I'm glad he will be okay tho', even tho' I can't watch him on tv.:up:

Muck, when Mort went near death he saw a DIAMOND WIN IT ALL< Emmit is a diamond in the TRASH!

Glad Mort will be back soon, TICK BITE? WTF... that is a JINX.

Back
Top Bottom