Espn's Credibility Takes Another Hit: Tannenbaum The New F O Insider | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn's Credibility Takes Another Hit: Tannenbaum The New F O Insider

I don't get all the hate... he's a former NFL executive so he'll be able to talk with some semblance of how things work. It doesn't mean he's a good football executive, but it does mean he can give a real life insider view. It's all just opinions anyways - what difference is it if they come from Phil Simms or Tannebaum? I am very happy he's not anywhere near this team, but whats the big problem having him as an analyst?

Yeah i don't catch alot of sportcenter or whatnot these days but it will be interesting to hear from a guy making decisions for us for years in a more casual setting..might even get some stories on certain past decisions, controversy, draft day arguments and such. "You know back when I was in Miami, i had Chris Greir in choke hold one day...."

Some people are blessed with a keen ability to talk and get people to follow them...depending on which side you’re on, one of Trump or Obama enforces my point.

Back
Top Bottom