ESPN's PTI on Zach and his Probowl Selection | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's PTI on Zach and his Probowl Selection

IMHO, Zach Thomas is so underrated. He may be a little overrated by some Dolphins fans but underrated by all fans of any other teams.

I totally agree and have been saying stuff to that effect for years. I think part of the reason is that he doesnt draw attention to himself like many other big mouths. He just goes in there and gets the job done, every week like clockwork. Underrated by non-phins fans is right.

Ray Ray's just mad cus he can't get into the Pro Bowl by sheer name anymore.

People know he's not the linebacker he was anymore.

P.S. Ray doesn't even lead his team in tackles anymore
He has 91 total tackles
3.5 Sacks
2 INTs
6 pass deflections
4 stops for losses

Zach has 144 total tackles
3 sacks
1 int
8 pass deflections
and 6 stops for losses

Yeah Ray, shut up.

zach also has 2 forced fumbles to rays 0

Guys we are forgetting that ray lewis does that fun little dance before games and asks if there are dogs in the house. Those two factors alone are pro bowl material, not to mention the nfl mic's him up every game to hear his cheerleading antics, how can't you say thats pro bowl worthy?

Guys we are forgetting that ray lewis does that fun little dance before games and asks if there are dogs in the house. Those two factors alone are pro bowl material, not to mention the nfl mic's him up every game to hear his cheerleading antics, how can't you say thats pro bowl worthy?

beautiful example of sarcasm. Well Done!

Zach had the better year. He deserves it.

Year in and Year out he has produced, and all we hear is "Zach is too old he's slowing down." Bull****.

Ray Ray's just mad cus he can't get into the Pro Bowl by sheer name anymore.

People know he's not the linebacker he was anymore.

P.S. Ray doesn't even lead his team in tackles anymore
He has 91 total tackles
3.5 Sacks
2 INTs
6 pass deflections
4 stops for losses

Zach has 144 total tackles
3 sacks
1 int
8 pass deflections
and 6 stops for losses

Yeah Ray, shut up.
what site did you get the tackles for a loss stat? I'll have to favorite that one

I am a fan of Lewis but there are two guys much better than Ray Lewis this year (even after getting his wish of two big butts in front of him) and one of them should be there instead of Al Wilson for sure.

Demeco Ryans
137 Tackles
3.5 Sacks
1 Int
1 FF
1 FR
5 PD

London Fletcher
131 Tackles
2 Sacks
3 Int
0 FF
1 FR
9 PD
1 TD

Sidenote: compare Al Wilson to Channing Crowder
Al Wilson
95 Tackles
1 Sack
0 Int
1 FF
0 FR
4 PD

Channing Crowder
93 Tackles
1 Sack
0 Int
1 FF
0 FR
3 PD

eerily similar, yet we would never even comment on Crowder being worthy of a pro bowl selection let alone the rest of the league. I know he plays a different position but this is to prove that Al Wilson is not really deserving of his spot either.

Watching an NFL game they talked about the hunt for DPOY and they actually put Demeco Ryans name up there, yet he is not at the probowl.

I think we all know the REAL reason Wilbon would want Ray over Zach...
tombradyeditcopy-1.jpg

:sidelol: HA HA HA! I love that picture! :sidelol:

Did anyone catch PTI today? There was a clip on Ray Lewis being kind of sour on not being elected to the probowl. First they commented on what Ray said (basically that the league is younger and don't know what to do with the votes, but they both said the league is the same age, only Ray has gotten older).
Anyways when Tony Cornholio mentioned the two linebackers that got in at Ray's position, Al Wilson and Zach, Wilbon's reaction to Zach's name was like, ehhhhh, like Zach wasn't exactly deserving. First thing I said was "he leads the league in tackles!"
At the end of the episode when that due from Around the Horn corrects them on errors, he said Wilbon's efforts on the show were like his bowling, overrated, and Zach leads the league in tackles. WIlbon said tackles aren't everything and Kornheiser said they are everything.

Anyway, it's kind of satisfying to see people recognize Zach especially with all the Zach vs. Ray threads.

No matter what Wilbon said, a lot of NFL guys and analysts always give Zach the praise he deserves. They might bring up the fact that he's only 5'11, but I don't think I've ever really heard anything negative about him.

Wilbon is a cool dude, don't always agree with him, but I could see why he'd want Ray in over Zach.

Back
Top Bottom