ESPN's PTI on Zach and his Probowl Selection | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's PTI on Zach and his Probowl Selection

jdang307

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Did anyone catch PTI today? There was a clip on Ray Lewis being kind of sour on not being elected to the probowl. First they commented on what Ray said (basically that the league is younger and don't know what to do with the votes, but they both said the league is the same age, only Ray has gotten older).
Anyways when Tony Cornholio mentioned the two linebackers that got in at Ray's position, Al Wilson and Zach, Wilbon's reaction to Zach's name was like, ehhhhh, like Zach wasn't exactly deserving. First thing I said was "he leads the league in tackles!"
At the end of the episode when that due from Around the Horn corrects them on errors, he said Wilbon's efforts on the show were like his bowling, overrated, and Zach leads the league in tackles. WIlbon said tackles aren't everything and Kornheiser said they are everything.

Anyway, it's kind of satisfying to see people recognize Zach especially with all the Zach vs. Ray threads.

Wilbon is just upset that his boy is not in the Pro Bowl and needs to look at both guys stats to see who really deserved it.

Ray could have don alot better, but I still cant bolive any1 especially a sports caster saying that tackles arn't the most imortant stat for a MLB. There job is to get in the gap and tackle the RB every run or play zone not to jump 3ft in the air and catch a pic on the tip of his fingers

i wanna know why al wilson is even going...he basically just has tackles..maybe 1 sack..

i wanna know why al wilson is even going...he basically just has tackles..maybe 1 sack..
Al Wilson should not have gone I would have liked to see DeMeco Ryans from Houston go, Wilson doesn't even have 100 tackles on the season.

IMHO, Zach Thomas is so underrated. He may be a little overrated by some Dolphins fans but underrated by all fans of any other teams.

This cracks me up.

Back in like 03 or 04 Ray Lewis had some off years and every analyst was talking about how he just didn't have the horses in front of him anymore (Adams had left and Siragusa retired). I always found that amusing because in 04 Zach had Bryan Ronbinson and Jeff Zgoginia in front of him and I never heard anyone make excuses for him becuase for the most part he was still productive. Food for thought.

if you lead the league in tackles theres somehting good about you. I saw the guy play this past sunday, and for his age, he is the best linebacker in the league...hands down.

Ray Ray's just mad cus he can't get into the Pro Bowl by sheer name anymore.

People know he's not the linebacker he was anymore.

P.S. Ray doesn't even lead his team in tackles anymore
He has 91 total tackles
3.5 Sacks
2 INTs
6 pass deflections
4 stops for losses

Zach has 144 total tackles
3 sacks
1 int
8 pass deflections
and 6 stops for losses

Yeah Ray, shut up.

Ray Ray's just mad cus he can't get into the Pro Bowl by sheer name anymore.

People know he's not the linebacker he was anymore.

P.S. Ray doesn't even lead his team in tackles anymore
He has 91 total tackles
3.5 Sacks
2 INTs
6 pass deflections
4 stops for losses

Zach has 144 total tackles
3 sacks
1 int
8 pass deflections
and 6 stops for losses

Yeah Ray, shut up.

Yeah but Ray Lewis can take over a game.

Yeah right :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom