ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!!

Then you aren't going to have an accurate evaluation that one can take seriously. I don't know what to tell you if you want to rate things without all the pertinent information. And yes, Ppl do that.
The players‘ play and production dictates the players‘ evaluation. Not me. I’m an idiot.

Would you be happy if Tuas ”floor” was Jimmy G or not?

Well then its an opinion straight out of your butt... Come on now...
So you dissect every single QBs overall team quality every single year when evaluating them? Come on man.

I don’t even need to have an opinion, a players play will be what it is.

Again, would you take Jimmy G as Tua‘s floor or not?

So you dissect every single QBs overall team quality every single year when evaluating them? Come on man.

I don’t even need to have an opinion, a players play will be what it is.

Again, would you take Jimmy G as Tua‘s floor or not?
Of course I would... But Tua's floor his still higher than Jimmy's because you know he can take care of the ball...

I mean its fine to have an opinion, but you just said yours is based on an uneducated guess, dont defend it like its anything more than a brain fart...

Come on now...

Of course I would... But Tua's floor his still higher than Jimmy's because you know he can take care of the ball...

I mean its fine to have an opinion, but you just said yours is based on an uneducated guess, dont defend it like its anything more than a brain fart...

Come on now...
It’s an uneducated guess to state Jimmy Gs actual stats and say I’d be elated if this was Tuas floor? Ok. And I clearly stated I thought Tuas ceiling was higher.

We All know who the best QBs in the league are, and the rest of their teams’ “overall team talent” is pretty much irrelevant When evaluating them.

Not sure if this is worthy of it's own thread based on the way that this one has blown up however this Tannenclown idiot actually believes that the Chiefs Offense will be BETTER without Tyreek......Based on a segment played on ESPNEWS and quoted on Phins Up Nation........I have no words for this level of ignorance but I guess everyone will have their opinions and most of them will stink!!!!!

In fairness he has Jimmy G going like 5 different places....

I mean Skylar looked great while under some heavy pressure and with NO RUN GAME, he just does everything right, like throwing the ball away and sliding thru the pocket to make something out of nothing, he was lineing up recievers too, the kid is going to be really good, he just has that built in football knowledge that is thing of beauty to watch.

I know Tua is lighting camp up but this is with no pressure, I hope to God he continues to do so when he starts getting hit. Tua had the IT factor on some drives and then the next drive he looked like a deer in the headlight, we can only hope he gets better.

No need for Jimmy here, Skylar has that spot covered.

I mean Skylar looked great while under some heavy pressure and with NO RUN GAME, he just does everything right, like throwing the ball away and sliding thru the pocket to make something out of nothing, he was lineing up recievers too, the kid is going to be really good, he just has that built in football knowledge that is thing of beauty to watch.

I know Tua is lighting camp up but this is with no pressure, I hope to God he continues to do so when he starts getting hit. Tua had the IT factor on some drives and then the next drive he looked like a deer in the headlight, we can only hope he gets better.

No need for Jimmy here, Skylar has that spot covered.
Well said. Seconded!

Back
Top Bottom