ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!!

Not only does he dislike TUA, he dislikes the Fins organization as well. Not to mention his man crush overly weird infatuation with Herbert…I swear the guy would s*** Herbert off if given the chance.

I'll give Tannenbaum credit for consistency. That is probably exactly what he would try to do if he was still our GM.

And to think there are posters here who believe I don't see two possible sides to a question. They are RONG.

There is my position and the wrong position! - LOL

Not sure if this is worthy of it's own thread based on the way that this one has blown up however this Tannenclown idiot actually believes that the Chiefs Offense will be BETTER without Tyreek......Based on a segment played on ESPNEWS and quoted on Phins Up Nation........I have no words for this level of ignorance but I guess everyone will have their opinions and most of them will stink!!!!!

If you mean they will need to alter their game plan to cover several receivers equally as opposed to relying on one receiver heavily, then maybe. We shall see.

I'm more interested on how well we can use our receivers this year, and that includes our running backs.

If you mean they will need to alter their game plan to cover several receivers equally as opposed to relying on one receiver heavily, then maybe. We shall see.

I'm more interested on how well we can use our receivers this year, and that includes our running backs.
Spreading the ball around is a must if you wish to deceive... and we do.

Let's pretend that Tannenbaum doesn't have an agenda. So the rationale here is to bring in someone who has been mediocre his entire career to cover for a QB that hasn't even thrown a ball in this pre-season, a QB that's had a terrific camp by all reports, a QB who's eventually getting to work with a HC that doesn't dismiss the offense and seems to be firmly in his corner. All this despite the fact that we also signed a more than competent back up who was a starter last season and drafted a developmental guy in the late rounds. All this for Jimmy G, really ????

Let's just give Tua a chance before we write him off ffs.

Back
Top Bottom