Etienne returning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Etienne returning

Definitely... I think people seriously overestimate the difference between having 5M in your bank account as opposed to say 10M... The money vs. happiness relation ship isnt linear IMO... In other words, winning 10M wont make you twice as happy as winning 5M... Unless its an ego thing... IMO
It's also not totally about the money, if it's dream to play in the NFL he is putting that at risk also by staying another year and exposing himself to a catastrophic injury. I could see it if he didn't have a college championship ring but he does. Makes no sense to me unless his dorm room is a rotating bevy of sweeties.

It's also not totally about the money, if it's dream to play in the NFL he is putting that at risk also by staying another year and exposing himself to a catastrophic injury. I could see it if he didn't have a college championship ring but he does. Makes no sense to me unless his dorm room is a rotating bevy of sweeties.

I mean, this post says a lot about a lot, but I don't think it has much to do with Etienne.

Back
Top Bottom