Etienne | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Etienne

Chris Rodriguez RB from Kentucky is a guy I like in the later rounds if he decides to come out. He is a redshirt sophomore. Kid is a between the tackles pounder. He is really sneaky good.

Here's a guy I really like. just the way he hits the hole is awesome to watch.

Yeah I watched a couple of games and liked how much patience he showed. His acceleration is incredible. Would be good if still available for our 2b.

Here's a guy I really like. just the way he hits the hole is awesome to watch.
I think Hubbard will be in play if two things happen...

1) We want a bigger back
2) We are willing to wait til the third round area before finding our back.

He isn't much of a receiver and he isn't the guy who will take it the length of the field, but if we want a big back to go with our fleet of complementary backs, we could do a LOT worse.

I think Hubbard will be in play if two things happen...

1) We want a bigger back
2) We are willing to wait til the third round area before finding our back.

He isn't much of a receiver and he isn't the guy who will take it the length of the field, but if we want a big back to go with our fleet of complementary backs, we could do a LOT worse.
I agree that it'll all depend on what the team really wants. Hard to read this FO/HC

I agree that it'll all depend on what the team really wants. Hard to read this FO/HC
Its frustrating for us fans, but it's to our benefit I guess... if the FO can keep the other teams confused... we'll do better.

He's falling down boards, for some reason. Early in the season, he was ranked higher than Harris. I don't get it.
Happens every year with players going up and down the board. Still ways to go tho.

Happens every year with players going up and down the board. Still ways to go tho.
Yeah, but he's a good back. It puts a damper on my mock drafts. He's sitting there at 190, and I either don't take him, or if I do, I toss the mock.

Yeah, but he's a good back. It puts a damper on my mock drafts. He's sitting there at 190, and I either don't take him, or if I do, I toss the mock.
Just be prepared for our FO to throw us a curve ball at some point. I never expected a corner in the first round after getting Jones in free agency plus having Howard and Needham. I didn't expect a DT in the 2nd round after drafting Wilkins the year before. Hard to tell what they'll do.

Just be prepared for our FO to throw us a curve ball at some point. I never expected a corner in the first round after getting Jones in free agency plus having Howard and Needham. I didn't expect a DT in the 2nd round after drafting Wilkins the year before. Hard to tell what they'll do.
I think they will do a bit less of this as time goes on.
Our roster was so empty of talent that we could take players almost anywhere if we felt they were a bargain... likewise Kindley when he fell down the board.

I think they will do a bit less of this as time goes on.
Our roster was so empty of talent that we could take players almost anywhere if we felt they were a bargain... likewise Kindley when he fell down the board.
Actually, I think I'd have to agree with him. Unless it's early in the first, I think they're going to be creative and take some chances, grabbing guys with a high upside that fit their gameplan.

Back
Top Bottom