Etienne | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Etienne

I think Hubbard will be in play if two things happen...

1) We want a bigger back
2) We are willing to wait til the third round area before finding our back.

He isn't much of a receiver and he isn't the guy who will take it the length of the field, but if we want a big back to go with our fleet of complementary backs, we could do a LOT worse.
Take the Canadian and don’t look back Chuba the Next
Reuben Meyers

Take him in the third round just like NO did with Meyers

Attachments

• FDEB6890-A55D-4801-B7CE-C9FE1EB15740.jpeg
    FDEB6890-A55D-4801-B7CE-C9FE1EB15740.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
For those looking for the next Alvin Kamara, it's fair to say the current one will be available in a couple of months from now just by opening the checkbook (and due to the peculiar circumstances you might not have to crack it as open as you might think).

He will go late first round and that should be too rich for Miami's blood.

If the Fins want Harris they will have to use their early 2nd rounder and he might be gone before that.

I like Javonte Williams late 2nd early 3rd myself, but he is moving up and could be the 2nd RB.

U just discovered Williams through reading the posts. That's the guy, if he declares, he is prototypical and therefore rare. That's what we need. And Id take him in the first round because that kind of back is hard to find.

U just discovered Williams through reading the posts. That's the guy, if he declares, he is prototypical and therefore rare. That's what we need. And Id take him in the first round because that kind of back is hard to find.

Lol the weather's too nice to be wylin with allegations, dude 🤣

I don't discount your observations on him but I guarantee he will be available in the 2nd. No need to use a 1sr rounder on him.

Lol the weather's too nice to be wylin with allegations, dude 🤣

If Williams declares, to me he is the only first round RB because he is what you look for in a RB. If he does not, then both Etienne and Najee are first round since there is nothing better in the draft and they are standouts.

If Williams declares, to me he is the only first round RB because he is what you look for in a RB. If he does not, then both Etienne and Najee are first round since there is nothing better in the draft and they are standouts.

I don't think any will go in the first round. The more I see of Etienne the more doubts I have. He's an incredible outside runner and you could pick him as a pure WR. But I've been surprised by how poor he is between the tackles. His ball security needs to improve and he's not a patient runner. He runs full pelt and often ends up getting smashed at the LOS. Notre Dame was a horror show.

Well actually i saw a UNC game and he was on my television. ;)

I love the way he runs through contact, you have to WANT to tackle that kid.

Back
Top Bottom